'19 TN DL Bill Norton

Early PT is so much more important to these kids than it was 10-15 yrs ago...

I don’t see Pruitt being the type that promises anything, but damn, love to steal this kid...

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Already spinning the flip in UGAs favor. Come on man your better than that.
Nope, that was Chad Simmons saying that, not me. I love his motor and his frame but I don’t get paid to ‘evaluate’ kids. I will say that I don’t see Norton in UGA’s class, think he flips and Ga gets Justin Eboigbe.

Nope, that was Chad Simmons saying that, not me. I love his motor and his frame but I don’t get paid to ‘evaluate’ kids. I will say that I don’t see Norton in UGA’s class, think he flips and Ga gets Justin Eboigbe.

Figures. Rivals dropping a Memphis kid ranking.... yet have knox as 54 overall etc.. lol

I don't think the word adversary means what you think it does..🤔
giphy.gif

Norton, a four-star senior defensive lineman from Memphis’ Christian Brothers High School, said Pruitt stopped at his school on Monday, taking advantage of the Vols’ open date this week, and Norton now “possibly” could return to Tennessee as early as this month to take another look at the Vols.

Pruitt has stayed in contact with the 6-foot-6, 280-pound Norton as much as any coach aside from Georgia coach Kirby Smart’s staff, and Norton said he now might take an unofficial visit to Tennessee on Oct. 20 for the Vols’ home game against rival Alabama.

“Coach Pruitt, he reaches out to me. He’ll text me and just ask me what’s going on, just ask me what’s up,” said Norton, who's ranked the No. 127 overall prospect and No. 11 strongside defensive end in the industry-generated 247Sports Composite for the 2019 class. “He definitely still has been trying to make a good relationship since I committed.

“Besides the coaches at Georgia, he definitely is trying the hardest to make the best relationship. And that has a big impact, especially with him being a head coach. “I was talking to Coach Pruitt about possibly making it up on the 20th (for) the Alabama game.”

Norton said Tennessee, Alabama and Mississippi State are the main schools still talking with him aside from Georgia. And he’s not ready to close the door on the in-state Vols, the team that finished second to the Bulldogs when he announced his commitment in March.

“When I committed, they kind of backed off a little bit,” he said of Tennessee. “But they’ve still been the same intensity of pushing it and stuff, trying to keep all the in-state dudes.

-Callahan

Only a matter of time.

Based on what? This article from a UT website. He hasn't been here since the spring and committed to UGA the day after being on campus all weekend. Not saying I don't think it can be done but I don't think this is a foregone conclusion that he ends up in Orange.

VN Store

Back