'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

Update: I’ve been told from someone in Auburn that he has told others there that he will not be signing Wed. That is the word I’m getting from this morning.
Translation:
giphy.gif

This guy doesn’t stop. Y’all know this dude didn’t have any info on the Memphis trio during their recruitments then suddenly knows their every move after they committed...not too mention we already so this clowns Russell rodeo.

Reactions: tn4elvis
Friday after receiving the bad news, and everything, I did say let’s shut this thread down, and it’s over. Then today after I thought I was lied to, in which I wasn’t, I find out that he has told a lot of football players, that it is still on. This was this afternoon, and I can tell you that it wasn’t because of AV, it was on the fact of what I worked on and heard. To be honest with you, right now I’m confused on what he has told our coaches, our players, and the Auburn coaches as well. He did in fact tell the Auburn coaches that he was going to sign on the 18th, but now has changed his mind. He has in fact told the Memphis trio and other that he is going to sign with someone in Feb. now, and that he’ll keep an open mind. As I reported tonight, that I’ve heard that the Auburn coaches are worried on why he has changed his position, and they have bugged him since. This confusion is baffling, but I like what is going on with the Auburn coaches at this point.😳😂
OMG

VN Store

Back