'20 TN DE Jay Hardy (Auburn commit)

What I can tell you is, is that it’s gone from shutting his recruiting down to more of a opening from this morning.
UPDATE: When I reported the last time, I mentioned this in my other update. I can tell you this morning from what is going on, the Memphis trio, Big O, and Small and Trey Smith and Jerome Carvin has got him to back off till Feb. They will meet on Sat. for lunch, and to try and convince him to flip to Tenn. It does sound encouraging at this point and time. There hasn’t been any lying by Hardy to anyone at all. What I said was, that he made a quick decision to fast is what I’m hearing, and now he wants to take another look at Tenn. I repeat that he has backed off from signing early, because of this situation.

every person you named is from Memphis.. Hardy is from Chattanooga.. guys from east and middle Tennessee not talking to this guy?

Ha! Gotcha. Was just curious because he was one of my favorite pass rushers from back in the day. But it doesn’t matter. BTW, it was Laurel and Hardy. Two different people.

Well crap....nevermind then. Darryl was a beast back in the day though. Dont think there is a relation.

Great brunch here at the Purple Church In Memphis.

View attachment 245361
I was in there one night when they dimmed the lights and announced that the vice squad had just left the building. That's when I saw the most amazing thing I will ever see. I have also never seen so much money piled on one stage in all my life.

The Trio sound like closers. I am debating on hiring them to join me on business calls.

I overpaid for a house in a bad neighborhood by $20,000 from the Trio TM.. The Trio TM also talked me into putting my entire life savings into emerging market bonds, leveraged ETFs, and penny stocks. Definitely closers.

VN Store

Back