'18 TN DE Emmitt Gooden (Tennessee signee)

Welcome aboard the Big Orange Train Emmitt!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Reactions: 1 person
Boom!

Barney-Stinson-Clap-Celebration-With-Confetti-On-HIMYM.gif

why does VQ have this kid listed as a soft verbal? he just committed ffs

Probably just for the fact that he's two years away from when he can sign his papers. Regardless of whether or not he just committed...that's a long time away.

TheRealEmmit22 ‏@What_A_Star5 Officially committed to coach @ UT cause I already look like a GAM!

(Tweet above is fake. I made it up. It's funny cause dude looks like a 30 yr old grown a$$ man!)

Reactions: 2 people
Is it just me or is 6'4" and 245 lbs beyond ungodly for a 16 year old? I wouldn't think those measurables are common at age 16 for most eventual 5-star DE prospects

Is it just me or is 6'4" and 245 lbs beyond ungodly for a 16 year old? I wouldn't think those measurables are common at age 16 for most eventual 5-star DE prospects

have you seen his pic with a UT jersey and Butch? I expect there to be a story about a 28 yr old sophomore in highschool to come out. He could pass as a father to a teenager

TheRealEmmit22 ‏@What_A_Star5 Officially committed to coach @ UT cause I already look like a GAM!

(Tweet above is fake. I made it up. It's funny cause dude looks like a 30 yr old grown a$$ man!)

Greg Oden disease :wacko: from the makers of Otis Nixon head :tease2:

"The 6-foot-4, 250-pound defensive lineman knew coming into the visit he was likely to commit and told Volquest.com earlier in the week why the Vols would be the choice this weekend.

"I like that it's far off and not too close to home," Gooden said. "Its fans are wild and I like the big stadium and there's nothing better than playing in your home state and I want to play in my home state."

Gooden, who also recently picked up a Penn State offer, said he has also grown close quickly with defensive line coach Steve Stripling as well as Tennessee defensive coordinator John Jancek and said he likes the idea of playing under the veteran coaches.

My relationship with them has played a great role," Gooden said. "They not only tell me the good things I do but they also tell me things I need to work on. I like a coach who is up front and tells me more than just they like me and all that, they tell me what I need to work on, basically."

-VQ

Nice to see Jimmy Frank still following our lead with offers...and still striking out!

Reactions: 2 people

I'm just shocked people are not swearing he is an OT at UT. I mean with his frame and all, it is just obvious. Granted, he may be a little heavy for OT at 245LBS and only a SO. :eek:lol:

I'm just shocked people are not swearing he is an OT at UT. I mean with his frame and all, it is just obvious. Granted, he may be a little heavy for OT at 245LBS and only a SO. :eek:lol:

You referencing Dylan Jackson?

I think his frame would hold an OT's weight very well and he obviously has great athleticism for the spot. With that said though, the picture I saw of him at yesterday's junior day his arm length didn't really impress me. Might have been a bad angle but it didn't look too great.

VN Store

Back