'19 TN ATH Adonis Otey (ARK Commit 8/1/18)

Take UT out of the equation. You're telling me a kid with real committable offers from Bama, Auburn, FSU, LSU, OU would choose Arkansas? Naw, plus he bombed at the opening.
Or maybe he like the school and the coaches and they don’t care about wat u do at that opening as long as u do good at the school camp.....

I don't mind Arkansas. A solid Arkansas team means the west has a harder fight to get to the SECCG and when we start showing up in Atlanta I prefer a West champion to be a brutalized as we are.

Or maybe he like the school and the coaches and they don’t care about wat u do at that opening as long as u do good at the school camp.....
It is kinda weird that you've been a member since 2011 and yer first 2 posts are to debate this. I would've thought at least one topic in the last 7 years would've sparked a response before now. hahahahahahaha

That is why Woodi went to OU and Otey to ARK. Why Knox has flipped his favorite school 4x? Yikes, you're delusional. These kids were just overrated early on.
I’m delusional but all these overrated kids ended up in a power 5 school wow lol u have a great day bro......GBOO

I hope the kid balls out and learned a few things this summer. I'll be watching here in a couple of weeks to see if he has developed better than last year. He didn't like contact very much last year. Very good athlete though.

VN Store

Back