Titanfall 2 (PS4, X1, PC)

For as good as the reviews are, the sales have been ****. That's hopefully good for the consumer and a price drop will come soon.

Best fast paced FPS I have ever played. This is better than anything COD for the last 4 years

This game still gets most of my FPS time. I am starting to enjoy just playing as the pilot, even when I have a Titanfall available. Something about playing in a game with about 4 enemy Titans and being able to grapple on top of them and rip out their soul (power core). After switching to the grenade launcher instead of the beam thingy to use against Titans, I have been wrecking

They seem to have tweaked it.

When it first came out I got it day one and was pissed. Major step back from the first.

I played battle field 1 and we just moved on. Last night my buddy wanted to play again and since angel city was back do we did and it feels much more like the first again.

Either I am just wrong or they tweaked the speed.

I still hate the new radar and orange glow. With the old radar u couldn't, once I fired everyone new ur location. This radar sucks.

The new maps aren't nearly as cool either.

They seem to have tweaked it.

When it first came out I got it day one and was pissed. Major step back from the first.

I played battle field 1 and we just moved on. Last night my buddy wanted to play again and since angel city was back so we did and it feels much more like the first again.

Either I am just wrong or they tweaked the speed.

I still hate the new radar and orange glow. With the old radar u couldn't camp, once U fired everyone new ur location. This radar sucks.

The new maps aren't nearly as cool either.

Edit

VN Store

Back