Time to change the front page

I want Me with my Jersey on making my wings for the game on the front page.... thank you:pepper::dance2:

Forreal man eat a donut. My god you should thank freak for giving us the opportunity to be apart of the best damn forum in all of sports. In when I say in all of sports I mean it. Thanks freak been a pleasure for many years.

It's all good. We're all on the same team. I think the OP was just trying to be helpful and has been around long enough to know I need a good nudge now and then. 😁

You may have these other saps fooled with your goodie-goodie routine, but not me. Now get to work on that front page!

We?

How many dollars have you invested in Volnation?

Freak provides the best college sports forum in America at the low cost of FREE to ALL and you want to complain.

Geez, some people are beyond ridiculous.

Instead of complaining, you should be thanking Freak.

Amen! I thank God for this site and the ability to comment on it!

Reactions: 1 person
I like this one as a placeholder til we win it all!

8a9fe9861b325ee429fc2455dec1d782.jpg

Dude...that is a good one no doubt.....

But....

Your avi would also make a good place holder (just sayin'):clapping:

Class of 2016 recruits and the 2016 schedule. We are officially outdated on the main page.

Sounds like someone who has been stuck in Georgia. Sorry for you when compared to beautiful East Tennessee. When I moved to the Atlanta area in 1961, the metropolitan population was slightly under 1 million. The streets where outdated and in need of repair. Not much has changer except the population and shopping opportunities. The Fulton Co-Atlanta. school systems were better back then and DeKalb Co. and Gwinnett C'o. school systems were very small and no better Atlantas or Fulton co's My how things have changed in 50+ years.

Speaking of freak.... I'd just like to personally thank that guy for everything he does on here. Its nice for us out of state people to be able to keep up with our beloved vols, thank you freak.

I am also an out of state fan of the Vols, and I am thankful for Freak keeping the site running smoothly and it is one of the best, if not the best, team sites out there. Freak, you have my thanks.

Reactions: 2 people
The website as a whole is outdated. I mean, the copyright on the design for the forums themselves is dated 2000. The Vols are updating, why not update VolNation

I'm going to die of a broken heart if I start having to pay because of this thread. I don't have the first dollar I ever made but I have about 68 cents of it.

A true thank you for all that you do for us here on Volnatio.I wish you woul e-mail me as to how to start a thread.A wish to all signees,health,hard work,and success.

Don't mistake an observation for a complaint. I love the site and am very appreciative. Just eager to see the updates. No need to be an ass

I just don't understand why everyone jumped you over your post. Once a bully starts, all the others will be right behind him.

Yes, thanks Freak for all that you do. :good!:

p.s. I didn't know VolNation had a "front page" until this thread. Hehe.

The website as a whole is outdated. I mean, the copyright on the design for the forums themselves is dated 2000. The Vols are updating, why not update VolNation

It's as up to date as any other forum and the mobile version blows others away. Just because some date may say 2000 doesn't mean it hasn't changed. That's really not how it works

It's as up to date as any other forum and the mobile version blows others away. Just because some date may say 2000 doesn't mean it hasn't changed. That's really not how it works

Dont argue with his profound logic. He's a paying customer and deserves satisfaction...

Oh, wait, he doesn't pay shat and is complaining about a free service. Carry on...

I think the 2000 refers to the date the company originally came out with the board software. We weren't even around then. But we do need some updates, which will be coming at some point. Possibly this offseason, depending on a few other factors.

Anyway, the front page has been updated. Let me know if you guys see any errors. I'm prone to making them. :)

Yes, thanks Freak for all that you do. :good!:

p.s. I didn't know VolNation had a "front page" until this thread. Hehe.

Get with it, JP! Ha.

I think a lot of people jump right to the forums. Personally, I like to use the front page to check which threads are the most popular each day and glance over the newest threads.

I think the 2000 refers to the date the company originally came out with the board software. We weren't even around then. But we do need some updates, which will be coming at some point. Possibly this offseason, depending on a few other factors.

Anyway, the front page has been updated. Let me know if you guys see any errors. I'm prone to making them. :)

Hands down Volnation is the best message board ive ever been on. I couldnt imagine how much hard work you put into Volnation to keep it going smooth everyday. I dont know what all us crazies would do if we didnt have Volnation to get on everyday. Lol. Awesome job Freak! day in and day out! Go Vols!

VN Store

Back