Tim Banks Wikipedia

Sometimes they do.
Not saying they will. Just that it’s possible. You get the veteran back in the middle and suddenly all the line confusion goes away.
or maybe it’s a learning experience year.

We will see
Florida did fix it overnight. They looked like doggy doo against Utah and very good last night. Also got their starting center back. Maybe Tenn can have a similar result? Doubt it but it's a long season.

I thought defense only gave up 3 points after the half?
This. Adjustments were made.I think our young LBs were out of position a couple of times but they are learning and will be great. While Billy went conservative, we played better and made adjustments. The DBs can’t tackle though. I’m still lost as to why Hadden still plays.

Reactions: 17Vols
Did the defense really play that bad?
3rd down conversions and weak tackling of Etiene on a 60 yards TD didn’t help. Played good on 1st and 2nd down….to give up big gains on 3rd down to keep the ball and kill the clock.

They'll beat all 3 of them. We're just not in the upper echelon right now. Our O line is severely lacking talent
I only see UK as an automatic and that’s because they’re the only team more pathetic than UT when it comes to losing to a particular rival and only because while we’re an automatic loss in the Swamp they’re an automatic loss vs UT pretty much anywhere

Reactions: TN1111 and 08Vol
I only see UK as an automatic and that’s because they’re the only team more pathetic than UT when it comes to losing to a particular rival and only because while we’re an automatic loss in the Swamp they’re an automatic loss vs UT pretty much anywhere
Mizzou and SC are horrible. I know last night sucked but we're not losing to them

Reactions: UTFanHades
Man, I needed this. I’ve been scrolling through all the BS, feeling miserable, and to read this —- I can’t stop laughing. Sometimes you just gotta say it.
I probably need to work on my filter.
Bottom line….it’s never as good or as bad as we think

Pretty sure we lost this game more than FL won it, but we’ll see how the rest goes!
That’s possible.
We played like trash but Florida took a step and has enough talent to have a good season
We will see in the end

Guys, some of you are either delusional or have blind faith that cannot be fixed. We look like crap against Virginia who has since got destroyed by Maryland and lost to James freakin’ Madison. Eh opening game jitters, huh? We look EVEN worse against Austin Peay. Oh, playing vanilla for Florida, right? We look atrocious against Florida, oh it wasn’t flavored vanilla all along. Well, but we are DEFINITELY better than SCAR, UK, Mizzou though because those guys suck. Listen to yourselves. It is comedic at this point. We are not a good football team this year and it’s hard to accept that.

This current version of the Vols looks much like a Jeremy Pruitt coached team, unfortunately
Tennessee’s not a good football team, not even close JH

VN Store

Back