Tiffany's Thread (updates and prayers, and a place where she can smack Joe in public when he needs it :)

... She did hit me with the scooter oncešŸ˜‚
kid runs over kid with a toy car : r/gifs

But wait, there's more........

They actually called us on the way home, and asked if we'd be willing to come back for them to do the tests. The Dr there's wants Vanderbilt to do them, so we're going back in 2 weeks. We'll go Monday morning when I get off, and come home Tuesday afternoon.
Vandy prefers their tests be done in-house. About the only thing they let me do locally is blood work. CTs, MRIs, and such I have to travel. Thankfully Vandy has offices in Lebanon, so I don't have to go all the way to Nashville.

Party! I appreciate the offer! She'll probably want to stay near the hospital, cause she's afraid of missing the appointment šŸ¤£. Maybe one of these trips we could grab a bite to eat on our way through, would enjoy meeting you.
Fair warning, @McDad definitely has ulterior motives. Watch your drink around him. You'll wake up like Ving Rhames in Pulp Fiction.

Vandy prefers their tests be done in-house. About the only thing they let me do locally is blood work. CTs, MRIs, and such I have to travel. Thankfully Vandy has offices in Lebanon, so I don't have to go all the way to Nashville.
It's probably a good thing they're that way

Reactions: Weezer

VN Store

Back