Tickets for Sale or Free

Sounds like you've done more detective work than I have. If they can afford to just eat them every week I imagine they'll never let them go and I'll never be moving up. I'm in A which is fine. The only thing I don't like is my view is right where the nets overlap so it's like looking through two nets essentially just from my seats. Hey it could be worse I could be behind the huge poles. I'm surrounded by nice people so I guess I shouldn't complain.
I ”upgraded” my tickets one day for what I thought were premium seats by Vols dugout. Turns out the pole completely blocked our view of the batter. I was surprised that TicketMaster doesn’t note “obstructed view” on their certified reseller seats. It was a total rip-off job.

I am desperate need of 3 for Saturdays game, it’s my sons birthday and he is set on going anyone have anything for sale?

I need a single “get in” ticket for my daughter for Friday Vs KY. She will not sit in the seat but needs it to get in bc she has a final exam and won’t be able to stand in line for a student ticket. GBO!

Last edited:
Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back