Millions of Illegal Aliens From All Over The World Head For U.S. Border

MEXICO: We are not going to give in to US Pressure for a Migrant Caravan

The Interior Minister, Alfonso Navarrete Prida, said that Mexico will request support from the UN to ASSIST the migrant caravan from Honduras.
WhatsApp-Image-2018-10-18-at-11-1078x808.jpg

Reactions: Silence Dogood
MEXICO: We are not going to give in to US Pressure for a Migrant Caravan

The Interior Minister, Alfonso Navarrete Prida, said that Mexico will request support from the UN to ASSIST the migrant caravan from Honduras.

That’s good , let Mexico and the UN put them up and feed them . Sounds like a wonderful use of all that money they get .

If Trump shuts the border down, which is what this will precipitate, get ready for the corporate media to blow a gasket. It will be non-stop 24-7 of how "bad the orange guy" is. How racist, how xenophobic etc. Just new fodder for the NPC's...

I say yank Mexico and all of Central America's foreign aid. Every last penny until this stops.

th

If Trump shuts the border down, which is what this will precipitate, get ready for the corporate media to blow a gasket. It will be non-stop 24-7 of how "bad the orange guy" is. How racist, how xenophobic etc. Just new fodder for the NPC's...

I say yank Mexico and all of Central America's foreign aid. Every last penny until this stops.

th
I like that you are portraying the Philadelphia Flyer Jeremy Roenick instead of the Coyote Roenick. :)

Reactions: Jeremy Roenick
The context was clearly legal immigration and the first thing he said was "it needs to be reduced". Not sure why he needs you to be his confused advocate, but I'm sure he appreciates it.
Go vote and we'll see where the general consensus stands November 7,

Thanks Bearcat. The Philly JR was the only JR in my book. ;)

As to legal immigration, I'd be completely for a 1 year moratorium. We need to get a handle on who's here, where our laws are going, and sorting out the illegals and those who've overstayed visas. I'm sure a moratorium would cause great wailing and gnashing of teeth, but hey, our ancestors did it many times. We can't be the savior to every oppressed person in the world.

Migrant Caravan Breakaway Group reportedly Reaches Border With Mexico as Showdown Looms

Hundreds of migrants who reportedly have broken away from the caravan moving through Guatemala are now said to be at that country’s border with Mexico, just hours after President Trump issued a warning that he may ask the military to get involved if officials there can’t “stop this onslaught.”

A migrant shelter in Tecun Uman on the Guatemalan side of the border reported Thursday that hundreds of Hondurans from the caravan of about 4,000 have already made it there, according to the Associated Press.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/migrant-...-reaches-border-with-mexico-as-showdown-looms
The rest reportedly are hours behind in Guatemala City as the caravan appeared to be dispersing in some parts. Migrants are hopping on buses and hitching rides instead of journeying northward on foot – but it’s unclear whether those who have made it the farthest will try to enter Mexico immediately or wait for others so they can attempt a mass crossing.

Videos circulating on social media purportedly showed hundreds of the migrants – many wearing backpacks – walking on foot in the Mexico-Guatemala border town. In that area, only the Suchiate River and a pair of bridges separate Mexico and Guatemala.

migrant-caravan.jpg

The AP added this morning that none of the migrants its reporters spoke to were carrying passports, which all but assures a high-stakes showdown with Mexican border officials in the coming hours and days.

A showdown which, according to Trump, could become a matter for the U.S. military if Mexico can’t stop the caravan.

Migrant caravan breakaway group reportedly reaches border with Mexico as showdown looms

Well, that escalated quickly. ;) I love how Trump gets action. There's no BS, no bluffing. Just "you do this, and I'm gonna do this". These countries are starting to get the idea.

Mexican Riot Police Deployed

Mexican Riot Cops Deployed For Caravan Showdown After Trump Snaps Fingers

Mexico deployed hundreds of riot police on Thursday to intercept a caravan of more than 4,000 Central American migrants, following demands by President Trump that Mexio, Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador intervene before he has to deploy US troops.

Well, that escalated quickly. ;) I love how Trump gets action. There's no BS, no bluffing. Just "you do this, and I'm gonna do this". These countries are starting to get the idea.

Mexican Riot Police Deployed

Mexican Riot Cops Deployed For Caravan Showdown After Trump Snaps Fingers

Mexico deployed hundreds of riot police on Thursday to intercept a caravan of more than 4,000 Central American migrants, following demands by President Trump that Mexio, Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador intervene before he has to deploy US troops.

The Mexican government will ASSIST the Illegal Aliens crossing over the U.S. border. Mexico just wants to make sure that none of the Illegals stay inside Mexico.

Normally I would agree Franklin, but I think this time will be different. $ has a tendency to be a big motivator. The US is poised to give Mexico over $87 million in aid this year alone. Pull it. Not to mention the ramifications in trade if a US/Mexico border is closed any length of time. That makes the $87 million look like chump change.

Trump's Chief of Staff and National Security Advisor clash in profanity-laden shouting match outside Oval Office after Trump threatens to use the military To Close the southern border

White House chief of staff got into an angry and profane shouting match with National Security Advisor John Bolton just steps from the Oval Office on Thursday.

The argument grew so tense that some aides wondered whether one of the men would step down, according to reports.

Bolton has seen his influence rise since joining the administration in March, while Kelly has survived repeated rumors of his pending departure.

Bloomberg first reported the spat, although without identifying the source of friction between the two men.

The clash took place just steps from the Oval Office, where Trump on Thursday met with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo about the fury over the disappearance of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi.

The network reported that Trump took Bolton's side in the standoff. Bolton has been cultivating the press and has taken a tough line on Iran and international institutions during his short tenure.

There has been a pronounced spike in crossings, even as Trump has deployed tough rhetoric, $1.6 billion in fencing and border security he says is the begging of wall construction, and a family separation policy that the administration rolled out as part of 'zero tolerance' but then pulled back.

5178958-6292239-image-a-28_1539893776511.jpg

5179014-6292239-image-a-30_1539893793038.jpg

Trump's chief of staff and national security advisor clash in profanity-laden shouting match | Daily Mail Online

Trump's Chief of Staff and National Security Advisor clash in profanity-laden shouting match outside Oval Office after Trump threatens to use the military To Close the southern border

White House chief of staff got into an angry and profane shouting match with National Security Advisor John Bolton just steps from the Oval Office on Thursday.

The argument grew so tense that some aides wondered whether one of the men would step down, according to reports.

Bolton has seen his influence rise since joining the administration in March, while Kelly has survived repeated rumors of his pending departure.

Bloomberg first reported the spat, although without identifying the source of friction between the two men.

The clash took place just steps from the Oval Office, where Trump on Thursday met with Secretary of State Mike Pompeo about the fury over the disappearance of Saudi dissident Jamal Khashoggi.

The network reported that Trump took Bolton's side in the standoff. Bolton has been cultivating the press and has taken a tough line on Iran and international institutions during his short tenure.

There has been a pronounced spike in crossings, even as Trump has deployed tough rhetoric, $1.6 billion in fencing and border security he says is the begging of wall construction, and a family separation policy that the administration rolled out as part of 'zero tolerance' but then pulled back.

Trump's chief of staff and national security advisor clash in profanity-laden shouting match | Daily Mail Online

Sounds like a family thanksgiving , just a couple of the men trying to work out who’s going to carve the turkey up . One will do it and the other will complain he’s doing wrong .

So whoever got mad enough to lose their dentures in a spit laden old geezer fight won??? What was this about?

You were speaking about people who say they are for legal immigration but are ok with lowering the number of people who legally come into this country. Again, you can be for legal immigration but also be for limiting the amount of people brought in through legal immigration. I am literally arguing against the very point you try to put out there.

Then you have changed your stance about open borders because you used to beat anyone and everyone over the head about open borders being to only path to free market and that you supported open borders.

Try to separate my ideas about minarchy/an-cap from my attempts to make our actual system as good as it can possibly be. I have never changed my stance on the idea that the US should document everyone coming in and reject dangerous people. I believe in the free movement of people and my freedom to hire or rent to whomever I want, but in a world where I am documented, I believe immigrants/visitors should be too.

Last edited:
Reactions: BearCat204
I’ll bet there’s been some knock down drag out in past admins. That we just don’t know about .

I would like to have been present during the cabinet meeting during the George Washington administration and heard the discussions between Washington, Thomas Jefferson (State), and Alexander Hamilton (Treasury).

I would like to have been present during the cabinet meeting during the George Washington administration and heard the discussions between Washington, Thomas Jefferson (State), and Alexander Hamilton (Treasury).

Oh don’t you know there were so spitting and finger wagging going on lol

VN Store

Back