• 3. Not Sure Yet

Votes: 260 33.8%
  • 4. Displeased

Votes: 38 4.9%
  • 5. Very Displeased

Votes: 28 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
With what she has been left with it will be a miracle if she does make the tournament. And I’m sure you will blame her.

I sure will. That’s how the cookie crumbles. The blame goes to the person at the top.
If that happens Danny White will be the ad who set it Motion.
If Tennessee doesn't get a good transfer portal players class.
Tennessee Administration will try to pull out or delay non conference schedule games against Top teams .
I willing to give her a fair chance.
But Danny White got his coach.
So good or bad Danny White got his finger prints all over this.

I’m sorry but she didn’t deserve another year. 5 seasons and the program declined not improving. I love KH and wish her the best but it was not working for whatever reason. If she held on against USC and upset them in the tournament then maybe. But that was the last straw!
Understand your position. Just difference of opinion.

You have your reasons to support him. I have reasons to not support him. How is that related to intelligence. Also, if you were that intelligent you would know that the correct term is stupid not dumb. There! You learned something today.
You claim to support all things Tennessee except the man in charge of Tennessee. Believe that’s called a hypocrite.

Last edited:
We have had football season tickets for over thirty years. Driving from Nashville not Holston Hills. Gave them up four years ago because we travel a lot in the fall. Would you also like to compare how much money we have donated to UT (both athletic and academic programs) over the years?
Not at all smart ass, I was asking a serious question because if you don’t think Danny White has ran an outstanding athletic department since his arrival, you are crazy. Straight up.

I gave you a serious answer. You just didn’t like it.
No, you didn’t give a serious answer. You wanted to have a pissing contest when I never mentioned anything about donations. What has Danny white done so bad that you want him gone? Honest question.
Because it looks like to me and a lot of other people, he has the big money sports rolling.

Yeah, a few other things were different in 1974 as well. The comparisons to Pat taking over as HC, when the Lady Vols were literally just one notch above an intramural team,, are not relevant. I know I am shouting into the wind but these comparisons are dumb...
No, whats dumb are all the arm-chair AD's and coaches that are writing her off before the first dribble. Is she gonna be great/ good? Who the fk knows? But I'm gonna give the young lady a chance. Sounds like you're camp the says she gonna fail before the season even begins. Now thats dumb.

Just hired and you already know she can't recruit. How about give her a week or so before calling for her to be fired.
Yes. I believe it's a great hire. A proven winner
haven't called for her to be fired. I'm quite sure that'll come from fans in a few years. I understand it'll take a while for others to see what some of us see already, as we did with Kellie. I wasn't a fan of Kellie from the beginning. There was nothing about her resume that suggested she could rebuild the program at TN. There's even less about Kim's resume that makes me think she's the one. If La Tech and Old Dominion is the goal, then prepare yourself because that's where it'll be in about 3 years.

May as well kept Kellie.

I'm just thrilled that we got the home run hire we were promised.

Danny White has one again proven that he is the best AD in America.

If we're using baseball metaphors, this is a single at absolute best. This is DW believing he can find an elite women's bball coach without having to spend real money. We're about to find out if he's right.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Let’s wait and see what her recruiting prowess is. Give her a few 2-3 seasons before you decide. She might end up amazing…give it some time.
we don’t have time tho. we fired kellie because she was out of time. we need a coach who can come in and WIN.

No, whats dumb are all the arm-chair AD's and coaches that are writing her off before the first dribble. Is she gonna be great/ good? Who the fk knows? But I'm gonna give the young lady a chance. Sounds like you're camp the says she gonna fail before the season even begins. Now thats dumb.
So saying that things are different in 2024 than they were in 1974 means I want Coach Caldwell to fail? Dude, that is some A+ logical deduction.

On the contrary, you can track my posts. I have wished Coach Caldwell nothing but the best hopes that she will succeed with flying colors. But bringing CPS into the discussion is irrelevant and dumb.

Hard for me to disagree with that.
For those who think this is a terrible hire who would you hire assuming that Gottlieb didn't want to leave CA, and Staley, Moore and Mulkey weren't leaving their current schools? Maybe Walz or Friese but I wouldn't want Friese.

DW sees winning qualities during his interview process, hires them and then pays to retain them. #PROVEN
^This DWs family is in the business they've even been called "The First Family of College Athletics." Just think of ppl like the Hurley family in B Ball these ppl eats, live, drink and sleep sports he has all the best advice at any time from his family. They just flat out know the Sports business and how to navigate it. I trust the man.

VN Store

Back