Thoughts on Oregon DC

ScreaminVolHawkins

Oregon DC Nick Aliotti calls Mike Leach 'low class' - CBSSports.com

This article is spot on. In short Oregon DC Nick Aliotti was *****ing because Mike Leach was trying to score when they were down by 38 in the fourth quarter. He said it was classless.

“That's total bull**** that he threw the ball at the end of the game like he did,'' Aliotti said. “And you can print that and you can send it to him, and he can comment, too. I think it's low class and it's bull**** to throw the ball when the game is completely over against our kids that are basically our scout team.''

This is coming from the team that put up 59 on us and continues to run up the score week in and week out against inferior opponents.

Eat sht and die Nick Aliotti :finger3:

They scored 59, but they weren't trying to run it up on us. They pretty much ran the ball the entire second half. And its not like you put in your second teamers and say 'Ok guys... don't play hard.'

Reactions: 1 person
Mike leach is an easy Target general
Speaking and after wrongful firing at Tech. So the DC is pissed that one team, who was 40 point underdogs kept trying to score until the last minute? **** that. If you thought it was classless....stop.them.

Why is it low class for Leach to keep throwing?

I don't think I've ever heard a coach for the team that's way ahead complain about the other team being low class for trying to keep scoring. That just seems really dumb to me.

Never heard this complaint. I think its classless to run the score up with your starters.
If your backups are throwing the ball a little bit then thats the defenses job to stop them.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that Leach's offense is 60-70% pass so he may not have any clock chewing plays within his offense. I think if Oregon has problems with this, then when Oregon inserts their scrubs in, instead of continuing to run their high octane offense, they need slow it down and line up and run power I formation up the middle.

You think Butch has his work cut out for him, coach Leach is in a similar situation. Its hard to get players to Pullman. He is trying to get his offense going. This Oregon coach needs to shut up and move on.

This thread should be merged with: http://www.volnation.com/forum/around-ncaa/206034-oregon-d-coord-calls-leach-low.html

WSU had all of 2-yards rushing in that entire game. They threw the ball with all of their starters til the last snap, breaking all-time records in passes attempted and completed. Play the benched kids who want to play. Although a little too passionate about the issue, Coach A is right.

Oregon doesn't run up the score on purpose. Oregon runs its gameplan. Not its fault if other teams can't compete.

This thread should be merged with: http://www.volnation.com/forum/around-ncaa/206034-oregon-d-coord-calls-leach-low.html

WSU had all of 2-yards rushing in that entire game. They threw the ball with all of their starters til the last snap, breaking all-time records in passes attempted and completed. Play the benched kids who want to play. Although a little too passionate about the issue, Coach A is right.

Oregon doesn't run up the score on purpose. Oregon runs its gameplan. Not its fault if other teams can't compete.

How is he right? If you don't want your opponent to score then keep your starters in and stop them.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back