Thoughts on Kentucky

the funny thing will be with all these recruits coming in next year coach cal is going to have to tell half his team to take a hike cause maybe only 1 is NBA ready...which is sad to see...and wrong on so many levels

the funny thing will be with all these recruits coming in next year coach cal is going to have to tell half his team to take a hike cause maybe only 1 is NBA ready...which is sad to see...and wrong on so many levels

But this years draft is soooo weak, all of the mock drafts and experts show 3 of them in the top 17. (Noel, Goodwin, Poythress)

Also, Cauley Stein is floating between 23 and low second round.

Crazy.

I was pondering that as well. Even though the clock hits zero, one more second still has to expire before the actual horn goes off. Just like the last few seconds of a game, there are tenths of a second showing (0.9, 0.8). Those digits just aren't available on the shot clock.

This seems to be what happened. I'm sure somebody will verify it, either way.

The horn or light isn't official though is it? It's the clock. The horn clearly went off before the ball left his hand, but without tenth digits showing then you really don't know. Blame Vandy and their outdated shot clock. Heh.

Nowhere even close to being equal. Points should be removed for UK.

The game could have been tied but the makeup call gave them a last second to win the game. Would you take being down by three with 17 seconds left or the ball under your basket w/ 6 seconds left to win the game.

Vandy came out even, anyway. With 6 sec's left that ball was clearly off of a Vandy guy....yet they said Vandy ball. I thought it was so obvious I'm surprised the nobody went nuts.

Reactions: 1 person

Scott Drew wants you. We love transfers.

Nobody on this team has taken on the challenge of being the shutdown defender.

sonofanutcracker.

This team has serious, serious deficiencies.

Didn't see one second of this game. What happened? I was too busy after watching UT's dumpster fire.

Just what UT needed. A pissed off Ky team on Tue night. Great.

VN Store

Back