This team won't

Kelly is my favorite Vol by far. Mature and hard working. Just need to utilize him WAY more in the redzone..... Like every play in the redzone.

Luckily, our players are more mature than our fans.

The fans aren't disappointed in the players, but in the coaching staff for letting the players down by not having them well prepared for the game. The talent is there but the coaching isn't.

I hope the players understand we do back them and most of the criticism is directed at the coaches.

It is one thing to criticize coaches, they certainly deserve it after Saturday. It is another to tweet players and to tweet recruits. Sometimes our fan base is its own worst enemy. I'm not sure the players feel like the fans have their back.

And at some point the boo birds are going to come out this season in Neyland. The players will believe it is directed at them as well.

The best thing Butch can do is beat Georgia soundly.

Reactions: 1 person
The players don't need to look back on the game but the coaching staff sure as Hell needs to.

No, they need to look back as well...dropped passes, wrong routes, missed blocks, missed reads, etc...

You have to look at your mistakes and learn from them...

This team is stacked with talent and heart they are just missing a brain at the helm to call the plays.

It is one thing to criticize coaches, they certainly deserve it after Saturday. It is another to tweet players and to tweet recruits. Sometimes our fan base is its own worst enemy. I'm not sure the players feel like the fans have their back.

And at some point the boo birds are going to come out this season in Neyland. The players will believe it is directed at them as well.

The best thing Butch can do is beat Georgia soundly.
I hope we do,just don't see it happening.

VN Store

Back