This team looks different

I know who we're playing, and I'm not just talking about performance wise. The guys just look different. They look like a team. I don't know how to word it. Maybe there really was a cancer in the locker room. Let's go win out. GBO!

The sidelines last week looked like a funeral. The spark was back this weekend. Could just be things were going good, but it also just might be a little less discontent after Monday.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's hope Butch can get the Vols up for Kentucky, they may need to play their best game of the year to beat the Cats
Go Vols

"Play the best game of the year to beat KY" = something I never thought I'd have to hear someone say. Kentucky gonna be hungry after that tough loss to Georgia. Can't overlook them or vandy

"Play the best game of the year to beat KY" = something I never thought I'd have to hear someone say. Kentucky gonna be hungry after that tough loss to Georgia. Can't overlook them or vandy

I think it works better for us that UK lost to UGA. If the cats would have some serious monentum and energy riding a 5 game SEC streak. This loss to oneof the socalled Big 3 in the East, it might them to question if they can beat the better teams.

I know who is dad is. But I swear my mind just can't put his play to memory. I need to YouTube search some of his games. I don't know why in my mind I thought Dale played WR.

Posting this let's me know that u should limit your posts on a UT message board

Dormady had some laser accurate passes tonight. One was the pass to George to set up a 1 yard TD run. The other was a pass to Calloway in the end zone which was dropped. I am excited to see what the QB play will be like next year.

Reactions: 2 people
Some of you guys are missing the point. This is the first complete game the team has played all year. It's also the first shutout of the year. Yea yea, it's Tennessee Tech but you have to remember that the Vols struggled mightily with two cupcakes earlier in the season.

You are 100% correct!
And now was this a 1 in 9 fluke or can they do it from here on out is the Question

Dormady had some laser accurate passes tonight. One was the pass to George to set up a 1 yard TD run. The other was a pass to Calloway in the end zone which was dropped. I am excited to see what the QB play will be like next year.

So did Dobbs. Just might have something to do with rushers and any other bystanders not getting to the QB as fast as the ball does.

If we happen to back into the sec title game, Alabama will take care of that sideline cheerleading by the end of the first quarter. This is not a different team. It hasn't been different in 4 years. Im all for the players, but they are getting the short end of the stick in being used to the best of their abilities.

Please take it somewhere else

It just seems like every other possession somebody is going down with an injury. If UT can stay healthy with Kelly running the ball and getting some defensive players back, it could end up a decent season.

Well, all you guys saying "wow, the team looks happier today!", that tends to happen when you arent down by 21 points in the first quarter...jesus christ some of our fans are thick in the head...

...let's just sack up for the Kentucky game and see what happens...

Love my VOLS, GBO!!!

For the love of God people. If you read the post, which some of you obviously didn't, this isn't a post bragging or getting excited about beating up on a weak opponent. It was about the change in body language that I saw today. Lately they've looked like they've just been going through the motions, and today they looked like they actually wanted play for Tennessee. They looked genuinely excited for teammates scoring their first touchdowns. They just looked different. I'm not happy with how our season has gone either, but what's the point in bringing the same garbage to every thread?

They were obviously NOT struggling from the beginning. That's the difference. If they came out flat, then you would see their body language in a different way.

Who doesn't have fun when they are ahead and dominating an opponent?

Oh and I hate to break the news... but Tennessee Tech is not even a Div 1 team. I'm surprised we didn't score more.

Some of you argue just to cause drama. Like a bunch of damn teenagers still suckling the tit. The team was having fun and some of us pointed it out. Yet 95% of you want to argue a point about not being down. **** me some of you couldn't be happy in a room full of virgins giving their cherries away.

Some of you argue just to cause drama. Like a bunch of damn teenagers still suckling the tit. The team was having fun and some of us pointed it out. Yet 95% of you want to argue a point about not being down. **** me some of you couldn't be happy in a room full of virgins giving their cherries away.

No. The OP was clearly suggesting that we are a different team based on Hurd leaving.

We played our 2nd and 3rd stringers finally. That's the reason why they were having fun. Everyone got a piece

No. The OP was clearly suggesting that we are a different team based on Hurd leaving.

We played our 2nd and 3rd stringers finally. That's the reason why they were having fun. Everyone got a piece

Wasn't referring to the OP. These other comments basically claiming the fans and players should take nothing away from this game. Like it was meaningless. They can't just enjoy it. They have to constantly bring something negative to the conversation. It gets old.

You, and others, seem proud when posting stuff like that. Its weird.

I was raised to not act like I was something till I actually did something.

Everyone's acting like you can actually gauge something off of the TTU game is ridiculous.

For the love of God people. If you read the post, which some of you obviously didn't, this isn't a post bragging or getting excited about beating up on a weak opponent. It was about the change in body language that I saw today. Lately they've looked like they've just been going through the motions, and today they looked like they actually wanted play for Tennessee. They looked genuinely excited for teammates scoring their first touchdowns. They just looked different. I'm not happy with how our season has gone either, but what's the point in bringing the same garbage to every thread?

:clapping:

I know who we're playing, and I'm not just talking about performance wise. The guys just look different. They look like a team. I don't know how to word it. Maybe there really was a cancer in the locker room. Let's go win out. GBO!

They looked like they was actually having fun and enjoying what they came here to do.

VN Store

Back