This team has lost whatever little

87Vol

momentum it gained against S. Car. And UGA. We will still be lucky to win 6 games. It will come down to the Vandy game which will be a 50/50 prospect.

Very disappointing. I was hoping the coaching change would at least get us to 7-5.

Reactions: 3 people
momentum it gained against S. Car. And UGA. We will still be lucky to win 6 games. It will come down to the Vandy game which will be a 50/50 prospect.

Very disappointing. I was hoping the coaching change would at least get us to 7-5.

The defense has no depth up front and a very young secondary ...no sure how a coaching change can help that.

Reactions: 1 person

6-6 is about where most reasonable people put them this year. Get a grip.

Reactions: 1 person
The defense isn't necessarily the problem. Only because the D possesses such a dearth of talented SEC-caliber players to field.

The offensive play-calling has been beyond embarrassing. It is no coincidence that we are behind so early in almost every game against a good opponent. We punted from the Mizzou side of the field twice in the first quarter alone.

Bajakian is the only downgrade of the coaching changes. He gets out-schemed seemingly every week.

Reactions: 2 people

Don't kid yourself ... Vandy will kick our azz!

Well, I expect us to find a coach sooner or later that gets us to overachieve. Other teams overachieve, why can't we ever do it?!!!

we did ....South Carolina.

imagine an un-ranked team with no depth , freshmen all over the field , no established QB , freshmen and walk-on receivers beating all of these ranked teams.

when you can find the coach that can overcome all of that ...he could walk on water or at a minimum part the seas.

We are 1 game ahead of schedule . Enjoy it .

I am so sick of this "we expected 6-6" BS.
Yeah we should be 6-6 but we should compete. Getting blown off the field is NEVER acceptable

Somebody please explain this. I understand losing to UA. They are the best in the nation. But I was hoping for more fight in that game, and now we're getting rolled by MO. After we played so well against UGA and then beat SC, how has it fallen apart like this?

The defense isn't necessarily the problem. Only because the D possesses such a dearth of talented SEC-caliber players to field.

The offensive play-calling has been beyond embarrassing. It is no coincidence that we are behind so early in almost every game against a good opponent. We punted from the Mizzou side of the field twice in the first quarter alone.

Bajakian is the only downgrade of the coaching changes. He gets out-schemed seemingly every week.

what plays do you expect to be called ? We have yet to have a consistent respectable QB this season. I am not the only one that knows this ...every team we have played this year knows as well. The key on our run game .

I guess you want to go to the single wing ? There only so many ways you can throw an incomplete pass and there are only so many run gaps ...that must be what you speak of.

I am so sick of this "we expected 6-6" BS.
Yeah we should be 6-6 but we should compete. Getting blown off the field is NEVER acceptable

I thought 6-6 was the best we would do this year with all the changes. However, I agree that we should be playing more respectable football at this point in the season. You can't always blame lack of talent for missed assignments & penalties. At some point the coaches have to improve the talent they have.

VN Store

Back