THIS one STILL angers me...

Watch the replay of that first play and how the linesman runs in from 15 yards behind the play to spot the ball, puts his foot in the ground right at the 1st down marker and then veers backwards a little and pretends to have a clue where the runner actually went down.

Watch the replay of that first play and how the linesman runs in from 15 yards behind the play to spot the ball, puts his foot in the ground right at the 1st down marker and then veers backwards a little and pretends to have a clue where the runner actually went down.
Yep, the linesman was WAY behind the play...

Warren's catch WAS a 1st Down...

Tillman MUST catch that ball...

And Joe...showed what being Joe was gonna be when he's QB1...

Not me. The game is over and done with. I have more important thing obsessing me. The cost of groceries, taxes, DWI, druggie drivers running into restaurants, diners, onto sidewalks, imbeciles who assume having a gun is a license to kill, and so much more. What I do look forward to, is the day we play the Mizziesloppies again, beat them by 56 points, and Vols fan quietly leaving their stadium after having left a French's mustard bottle on each seat. OR, OR, OR, take a few golf balls from their pockets and drop them among the bleachers as we leave. No, that game doesn't make me mad in the sense of anger. It does, however, make me mad in the sense of Annie Wilkes mad. Just to keep things civil, you know.

Gaffney “catch” off the top of my head is the only one I can remember. I was there for that one so maybe it stands out more for me.
If I ever find out who that ref was that called that a catch, he's getting whooped🤣

For as much flack as Joe received to running OOB on the last play, he threw a near perfect TD the play before right over the defenders head and it went right through Tillman's hands.
AND He was still the in bounds when he took a big hit to the head and neck area at the 8. I have posted that screenshot 20 times.

For as much flack as Joe received to running OOB on the last play, he threw a near perfect TD the play before right over the defenders head and it went right through Tillman's hands.
His pass was a little high

VN Store

Back