This man is a Great teacher..

If CJH and his staff can coach up the athletes they recruit to UT then that would be a tremendous improvement over Pruitt.

Reactions: joevol33
JH willhave no problem adjusting his teaching to pocket qb's or dual qb's.Sam Bradford is in no stretch a threat with his feet.JH taught him well.JH adapts well as seen in Okla and Utah St. qb videos.

We were more talented. We sent more players to the NFL than Florida. Make no mistake, they were talented and had a better coach than we did
Did we? I bet if you go back and look, the numbers are incredibly close. Spurrier had the Gators playing with incredible confidence, while Fulmer sat on the toilet drinking milk of magnesia all week before the game

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
I have thought of something and I don’t remember seeing it on here. What IF the whole point of this hire was to get Arch Manning to Tennessee? Definitely don’t see him going to Ole miss with Lane or LSU with Coach O.
I wouldn't rule out Clemson

Did we? I bet if you go back and look, the numbers are incredibly close. Spurrier had the Gators playing with incredible confidence, while Fulmer sat on the toilet drinking milk of magnesia all week before the game
Yep. We sent more players to the NFL. I agree about Fulmer

VN Store

Back