Things you will never do as a fan?

I will never stand just to piss off the fans behind me(unless they are not VOL fans).

I will never want Florida or Bama to win(unless it helps the VOLS).

I will never be happy for a VOL loss(never).

I will never understand why it takes a hype song to get loud on 3rd down(anytime the VOLS are on defense).

I will never prefer to watch the game on TV, when I can make it to the game(never).

I will never want to sit in the white section when we checker Neyland(unless the seats are an upgrade).

I will never worry about Vandy or Kentucky and it have anything to do with their team (that goes for most of the SEC and the rest of the programs we play).

I will never understand a person born, raised, and living in TENNESSEE, with no real ties to instate or out of state schools, not being a VOL fan.

GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

Reactions: 3 people
I will never stand just to piss off the fans behind me(unless they are not VOL fans).

I will never understand why it takes a hype song to get loud on 3rd down(anytime the VOLS are on defense).

I will never prefer to watch the game on TV, when I can make it to the game(never).

I will never want to sit in the white section when we checker Neyland(unless the seats are an upgrade).

I will never worry about Vandy or Kentucky and it have anything to do with their team (that goes for most of the SEC and the rest of the programs we play).

I will never understand a person born, raised, and living in TENNESSEE, with no real ties to instate or out of state schools, not being a VOL fan.

GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

inb4 that's racist.

GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

There have been threads on here before about true fans being those that went to Tennessee. Everyone else is bandwagon fans and shouldn't say we when talking about the team. Our fanbase can be really arrogant and our team has been forgetable for a decade. I can understand how it happens.

There have been threads on here before about true fans being those that went to Tennessee. Everyone else is bandwagon fans and shouldn't say we when talking about the team. Our fanbase can be really arrogant and our team has been forgetable for a decade. I can understand how it happens.

I jumped on the wagon in 1984. My older brother enrolled at UT, and graduated, then my younger brother enrolled in 1994, and graduated, then my son enrolled in 2005, and had too much fun. I am so a band wagon jumper oner. I tell people it's not to late to jump on now after we are 4-0, you will be tagged as a jumper oner. It not about jumping on it's about never jumping off.

I ain't jumping off(never).

GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

Great post!:hi:

Don't cater to those A-holes just because they weren't smart enough to pull for the Vols! They're lurking in OUR forum after all! If the thread doesn't apply to them, tough titty!

As far as things I will never do as a fan, I will never be inconsiderate to fans of opposing teams. :)

Except Gator the fans who sang and danced and were being DB's outside of Neyland after the Gaffney catch..

I will never root for Bama or Florida (even against ISIS).

Glad to see you would pull for an organization that crucifies children, decapitates people on camera, and drowns people in cages over American football players.

Look, I know you said it to be funny and for attention and you now have it. The only difference is it makes you look like a complete dumbass with pathetic priorities.

Reactions: 1 person
Glad to see you would pull for an organization that crucifies children, decapitates people on camera, and drowns people in cages over American football players.

Look, I know you said it to be funny and for attention and you now have it. The only difference is it makes you look like a complete dumbass with pathetic priorities.

Lol ok

Reactions: 4 people

GO VOLS! WIN em ALL!

I agree on the checkered Neyland post, I was in white and did not like it. Next time I'm going to be that guy and I could care less.

I will never forgive Hammy either.

True fans are those that love the Vols, simple as that. My Dad loved the Vols but didn't go to college at all, he was a true Vol fan. I loved the Vols before I went to college and was a true vol fan. If we had moved and I hadn't been able to go to UT I would be a true Vol fan no matter where I ended up. The games wouldn't sell out if only alumni went to them, so any of the arrogant alumni that think only they can be true Vol fans should get over themselves, this town and region had a hand in making this one of the best programs in CFB history, not just the University.

That all said, what I will never do as a fan is forsake my love of my Vols. I bleed orange and always will.

Reactions: 7 people
I will never stand up in Neyland. People pay alot of money for their tickets and if they want to sit down for the duration of the game, who am I to inconvenience their viewing experience?

Probably don't yell either so as not to wake anyone sitting and sleeping. Come on! It's a FOOTBALL GAME!! They have a device for those people to enjoy the games while never being offended or inconvenienced...its called a TV!

Apologies if that was a blue font post. But my sentiment about kill joys remains.

Cheer for Bama
Forgive Mike Hamilton
Forgive Lane and his henchmen
Forget Dooley
Allow myself to believe Brady is better then Manning

Reactions: 2 people
I will never sit down until I want to.

I will never root for Bama or Florida (even against ISIS).

I will always woo during Rocky Top.

I will never attend a wedding during game day (or any other activity).

I've always said I'd cheer for the Al Qaeda All Stars over Bama and Notre Dame. I guess it is time to change it to ISIS

I also don't get the faux hatred for the whoo.

I'm at fault for the Clausen fumble-itis rain game against Florida. I was given permission by the bride to miss her wedding to go to the game.

Understand why we don't have a Heisman winner. Lost to the only guy from a losing team and only defensive player.#nyacdoesnthaveaclue

I also will never face paint, go shirtless, or buy a commemorative cup or foam finger at a game

VN Store

Back