Things that cost us the game

If he would just play smart with the ball and be a spot up shooter, he could be very valuable, because he can shoot it. Unfortunately he thinks he is Kobe Bryant and likes to dribble for 20 seconds straight and then throw up a bad shot.

I will say he looked infinitely better than he did at the end of last year, but I'm pretty sure that was inevitable considering my parents' cat could have played better than he did.

I officially thank you for switching back to the original topic.

I think he looked good. A little stern talk should set him straight. Its the same problem I had in elementary B-ball.

The number one thing that cost Tennessee the game is that Coach K, i'm not even going to try to spell that whole thing out. Anyway he gets a bunch of Opie's and a couple decent guards to play out their azzes every year.

Coach K may get all the goofy assed white dudes, but all of those goofy assed white dudes are the best white dudes in the country. They can play. They are big recruits, they just all seem to choose Duke.

Coach K may get all the goofy assed white dudes, but all of those goofy assed white dudes are the best white dudes in the country. They can play. They are big recruits, they just all seem to choose Duke.
Racist? :) Those Ogre's were eating our lunch inside. Overall though their team looked slow.

1. Maymon missing 8-10 baskets right at the rim. Can't have that and beat the big boys.

2. Maymon, Tatum, and Jordan's bad decision on shooting the ball.

3. Not making any 3's this game.

4. I'm not going to blame the officials too much because our free throws were what kept us in the game, but the last 7 mins was horrible.

5. All in all, our guys showed great effort out there and I sure as hell am proud of them. We fix those few little mistakes and this team will be a force to be reckoned with by mid season.

I'd add

6. Kenny Hall - Not providing offense or moving his feet on defense. I'm really not sure why he's out there sometimes.

7. Poor Defensive Adjustment in 2nd half - UT should've doubled the posts instead of letting Kelly & the Plumlee twins dominate our undersized forwards. We conceeded way too many one-on-ones against their european style big-men and let the game get out of reach.

8. Might have kept Golden on the bench too long. It was obvious that he's our only true pg.

I completely agree. Duke in general got some crazy white guys.

AKA Lacrosse team.

I'd add

6. Kenny Hall - Not providing offense or moving his feet on defense. I'm really not sure why he's out there sometimes.

7. Poor Defensive Adjustment in 2nd half - UT should've doubled the posts instead of letting Kelly & the Plumlee twins dominate our undersized forwards. We conceeded way too many one-on-ones against their european style big-men and let the game get out of reach.

8. Might have kept Golden on the bench too long. It was obvious that he's our only true pg.

I agree. Maybe as we progress they will learn to adjust
and contribute some weak side help.

1. Maymon missing 8-10 baskets right at the rim. Can't have that and beat the big boys.

2. Maymon, Tatum, and Jordan's bad decision on shooting the ball.

3. Not making any 3's this game.

4. I'm not going to blame the officials too much because our free throws were what kept us in the game, but the last 7 mins was horrible.

5. All in all, our guys showed great effort out there and I sure as hell am proud of them. We fix those few little mistakes and this team will be a force to be reckoned with by mid season.
\\\

:crazy:

VN Store

Back