Things I'm happy about today

Keeping up with the theme of the thread as far as "What you're happy about"....I can say for an absolute certainty that my family found a house to buy in NC and I'll have a cottage style apartment next door. I'm so excited and it's everything we prayed for. It has enough room for me and my fiancee to live comfortably. It's nestled in the mountains, but close enough to town for convenience. Most of all,I'll be glad to finally be closer to my extended family...Especially my Dad as he gets older.

I wouldn't usually post much in here, but I'm on cloud nine right now and wanted to share it.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Keeping up with the theme of the thread as far as "What you're happy about"....I can say for an absolute certainty that my family found a house to buy in NC and I'll have a cottage style apartment next door. I'm so excited and it's everything we prayed for. It has enough room for me and my fiancee to live comfortably. It's nestled in the mountains, but close enough to town for convenience. Most of all,I'll be glad to finally be closer to my extended family...Especially my Dad as he gets older.

I wouldn't usually post much in here, but I'm on cloud nine right now and wanted to share it.

Hope everyone has a great day!
Oh, that’s great news! Out Waynesville way?

Reactions: Pennheel
Glad to finally have my house back in order.

Got the roof & gutter replaced. when they dropped off the dumpster they yanked out the internet cord going to my house. then it took them 4 days after the job was over to finally get the dumpster out.

but now I have a nice looking roof and gutter, was all orginal to the house built in 1958, and very much showing its age. and no ugly dumpster to look at.

Glad to finally have my house back in order.

Got the roof & gutter replaced. when they dropped off the dumpster they yanked out the internet cord going to my house. then it took them 4 days after the job was over to finally get the dumpster out.

but now I have a nice looking roof and gutter, was all orginal to the house built in 1958, and very much showing its age. and no ugly dumpster to look at.
We had ours done a couple of years ago. It made the house look so much better.

Got my grass cut! Hopefully I can finish the trim after the Dr, then it'll be ready to paint. I only taped the floor since I'm painting the walls anyway. It's getting Tiffany tore up, because there's white paint on the walls🤣

Reactions: 508mikey
Got my grass cut! Hopefully I can finish the trim after the Dr, then it'll be ready to paint. I only taped the floor since I'm painting the walls anyway. It's getting Tiffany tore up, because there's white paint on the walls🤣
What color did you select?

VN Store

Back