There is one thing that most of America and us are missing....

TRIONZ VOL

All Vol All Day
There is no1 giving us a chance Sat. Only people who really give us a chance are the kool-aid drinkers.

There is one group who thinks they can win. Its the guys who 'Lock In" every day for this University. If they believe they can win then I believe we can win. I wont stop believing in them until I hear someone on that team say we have no chance.

They will give there all on Sat. Thats all we should ask from them everytime they step on the field and take care of the ball JC and we have a chance. If there was not a chance then lets just not go down there and save some $$$. Economy is tight lol

There is no1 giving us a chance Sat. Only people who really give us a chance are the kool-aid drinkers.

There is one group who thinks they can win. Its the guys who 'Lock In" every day for this University. If they believe they can win then I believe we can win. I wont stop believing in them until I hear someone on that team say we have no chance.

They will give there all on Sat. Thats all we should ask from them everytime they step on the field and take care of the ball JC and we have a chance. If there was not a chance then lets just not go down there and save some $$$. Economy is tight lol

A-MAN You tell them........GO VOLS

I believe I've alluded to this before. I gave up on the Vols at the end of the '98 Arkansas game and walked away from the TV in disgust. Because of that, I did not see the Stoerner fumble live, my wife did and was hollering "FUMBLE" and I came running back to see the end. I have seen the play in replays many times, but I should have seen it live. I decided I would not count them out again... :nono:

I believe I've alluded to this before. I gave up on the Vols at the end of the '98 Arkansas game and walked away from the TV in disgust. Because of that, I did not see the Stoerner fumble live, my wife did and was hollering "FUMBLE" and I came running back to see the end. I have seen the play in replays many times, but I should have seen it live. I decided I would not count them out again... :nono:

I did the same thing the year we played ND at ND, and missed out on the greatess comeback ever.:cray:

Good post. And yes, I'm a proud drinker of the kool-aid. I never say never and we DO have a chance this Saturday. A win certainly isn't probable, but it is definitely possible.

There is always a chance. But for us to have a chance, the offense has to play better. I'm just hoping TN comes out ready to play and isn't tight. Then they'll have a chance.

I'll never forget Peyton's SR year when UF came to visit, I turned to my friend after the teams came on the field and said we're beat. It was so obvious UF was loose and ready and UT was wound tight. Of course, UF built an insurmountable lead in the 1st quarter.

Dream on people! I was so glad you guys beat WKU by however many points. I knew you'd get way overconfident. Reality sucks.

Dream on people! I was so glad you guys beat WKU by however many points. I knew you'd get way overconfident. Reality sucks.

We still own an 11-4 record (or something like that) against ya'll the last 15 years. Now THATS reality!!!..:post-4-1090547912:

Reality is, Bama is not gonna win the SEC this year either. Don't blow too much smoke. Your playin for 2nd

Well said. If you watch any sports, you never say never. As a Gator fan, that's why games like this make me nervous. Vol win likely?..no, possible?... ABSOLUTELY. Gators are expected to win. To me, that's not fun but it is mentally exhausting. I prefer a quality team not expected to win, but comes through. Very difficult to get a rational discussion or perspective with the polarized, exaggerated beliefs from both groups of fans.

Well, a slight majority voted for Obama, and they were all wrong. There is a chance.

The team got a reality check against UCLA and will be focused. This game will be a lot closer than people think. IMO its all about turnovers and our running game. If we can hold onto the ball and create some space for our backs look out.

Well said. If you watch any sports, you never say never. As a Gator fan, that's why games like this make me nervous. Vol win likely?..no, possible?... ABSOLUTELY. Gators are expected to win. To me, that's not fun but it is mentally exhausting. I prefer a quality team not expected to win, but comes through. Very difficult to get a rational discussion or perspective with the polarized, exaggerated beliefs from both groups of fans.

is this a florida fan being nice????

Very much. And I'm the rare, "Chicken Little" breed of Gator.
The second grade teacher was telling her class the Chicken Little story and asked the class if they knew what the farmer said when Chicken Little told him the sky was falling. A little girl raised her hand and said "I think the farmer said holy sh*t, a talking chicken"...

VN Store

Back