The Zone Edition: Face with screen name thread.

Ruby Tuesdays....and hey where have you been, it's been a minute since I have seen you in here....
tl;dr and I'm bummed out about my wife's situation in general as I type this
We don't have any more RT's around here.
I miss RT's a lot.
My wife and I went to RT's the first time we ever went out to dinner. Our "first date" was at my apartment for broiled fresh trout (I caught), homemade fettucini alfredo (with heavy whipping cream, not that half-n-half), and steamed broccoli. She always said of the two dates, she liked the one I cooked.
When we traveled, we stopped at RT's a lot.
She liked Texas Roadhouse and Red Lobster a lot.
I hate the feeding tube thing.
Seriously hate.
I'm done...sorry vette, not really directed at you at all hahaha

I miss RT's a lot.
My wife and I went to RT's the first time we ever went out to dinner. Our "first date" was at my apartment for broiled fresh trout (I caught), homemade fettucini alfredo (with heavy whipping cream, not that half-n-half), and steamed broccoli. She always said of the two dates, she liked the one I cooked.
Seriously hate.
Awwh...sweet story and I am praying for your wife 🙏

I miss RT's a lot.
Seriously hate.
I’m sorry your wife is having such a hard time. 😢

I’m sorry your wife is having such a hard time. 😢
Thanks, hman. We still don't know how to explain things to the grandkids, who are very close to their "MiMi"....emotionally I cannot imagine what it's doing to her, and she cannot vocalize her thoughts....and there's no way to know what she knows and processes....sometimes I think (by looking into her eyes) that she recognizes me, other times no.....glioblastoma is a terrible cancer.....I've never seen anything worse

VN Store

Back