The Zone Edition: Face with screen name thread.

Cool!

Was this a surprise?
Kinda, we've been texting back and forth about Tiffany's mom, she kept asking for updates. We had told her about the pet scan Thursday night, and she asked me Friday morning if I could pick her up Saturday at the airport. She's just afraid it's going to happen so fast that this might be her last chance to see her alive.

Kinda, we've been texting back and forth about Tiffany's mom, she kept asking for updates. We had told her about the pet scan Thursday night, and she asked me Friday morning if I could pick her up Saturday at the airport. She's just afraid it's going to happen so fast that this might be her last chance to see her alive.
Tell her Jesus is watching over her mom and don’t fear her leaving any time soon.

They didn't really want a picture because they"look rough", but IDK if I'll be with all 3 again before the oldest leaves Saturday. Ain't nothing made me happier doing, than being their daddy.View attachment 615951
You look so happy.

Can someone reface that picture and make him smile?

So a neat thing happened on Sunday, it was me and my late husband's anniversary and I was going through my usual big stack of mail and there was an ad trying to get me to buy jewelry and I guess they get everything off of the internet but it was a special thing to see on our Anniversary....
20240204_105042.jpg
Miss you...
Arthur 1.jpg

VN Store

Back