The WRASSLIN’ Thread

When WWE starts airing on Netflix I think you will see more shows like the Attitude Era and the language with be whatever.🧐🧐🧐

Yeah,I don't think it will be PG anymore and be a little similar to AEW with the language that's going to used.

I'm looking forward to TNA rebellion tonight. It's not as stacked a card as Dynasty tomorrow night, but it's really good for a TNA show.

They've done good without D'Amore since he was let go which is surprising.

Yeah,I don't think it will be PG anymore and be a little similar to AEW with the language that's going to used.

I'm looking forward to TNA rebellion tonight. It's not as stacked a card as Dynasty tomorrow night, but it's really good for a TNA show.

They've done good without D'Amore since he was let go which is surprising.
Been having trouble catching TNA. Sling doesn't want to record it and the video is all messed up when I try to catch it on demand. It's frustrating.

Last edited:

Here's the site I use for wrestling shows to stream. Figured I'd put it here for anyone here who might need it.

Ben put it on here a while back so thanks for that!

Rebellion was a fun PPV overall.

I didn't catch the first two matches,but watched the rest.

The Hardcore match between Eric Young and Kaz was good. Some fun little spots involving the ladder. Whatever move (can't remember the name) that Kaz did putting Eric Young through the looked a little awkward.

The tag match with Speedball Mountain and Myers and Edward's was really fast paced with a lot of false finishes out of tag finishes. I liked it.

What is Mike Santana doing in the Impact Zone? Good to see him return to TNA. He'll work good as a singles wrestler.Maclin seems to be the guy to take losses to the debut wrestlers lately.

Grace and De Lander in the Knockouts Title match would have been much better if it wasn't exactly booked like Cody/Roman Night 2 with the run ins and saves. Cool to see Sami Calihan back though.

Hammerstone and Alexander had a knock down drag out last man standing match. The moves on the apron with little room to spare were wild.

Moose and Nemeth had a quick paced 20 minute main event match. A couple of missed spots,but it didn't take anything away from the match. I think they're going to have Nemeth chase the belt until July at Slammiversary and win it then.

Good night of wrasslin! Can't wait until tomorrow with Dynasty. Good night everyone.

Go home Collision/Rampage.

Entertaining trios match to start the night. Eddie took a head scissors(Tiaris(sp?)) from Dante, that was either a botch, or the best sell of that move ever. Eddie landed square on his head. Good showing by all. HoB vs Eddie/Briscoe/Cope should be fun.

Can't remember the last time I saw a torture rack submission to end a match. Is there a better active heel manager than Don Callis? Dude is less likeable than Paul Heyman.

BCG has a great entrance. Max seems to have his groove back on the rap. Not usually a big fan of Tony. But telling Jay White to "get outta here with your gimmick" was pretty funny.

The bunkhouse brawl was another great match. Not often you see Danielson with his hair down, in jeans, and in this type of match. Claudio actually made that "chain loaded lariat" spot work.

Skye is growing as a heel.

The Elite vs FTR+Pac was another great multi-man match. I'm kind of shocked that this many tag/trios matches have gone off as well as they have.

Last edited:
Rampage

It's 420 and RVD is opening the late show. Short of Snoop covering "Walk" I don't know how you kick off better.

Best I can tell, Ruby and Cool Hand are legit having a baby!

Kyle O'Reilly vs Roddy should be good. It better be if Roddy wants to follow OC with that strap.

Last edited:
Dynasty predictions. Absolute stacked card.

Acclaimed over BCG
Willow over Julia*
Timeless over Thunder
Roddy over O'Reilly**
Hook over Jericho
EVPs over FTR***
Okada over Pac
HOB over Cope/Briscoe/Kingston
Osprey over Danielson
Swerve over Joe****

* This is one of hardest to predict. If they're going a different route with Mone I could see Julia winning. Hopefully that is the case.
** UK helps Roddy win, keeping this going. Eventually O'Reilly doesn't go at this alone.....MJF returns for Blood and Guts.
*** Returning Jack Perry helps EVPs win
**** I mark out and do the Prince Nana dance through my entire house.

Acclaimed over BCG
Willow over Julia*
Timeless over Thunder
Roddy over O'Reilly**
Hook over Jericho
EVPs over FTR***
Okada over Pac
Osprey over Danielson
Swerve over Joe****

* This is one of hardest to predict. If they're going a different route with Mone I could see Julia winning. Hopefully that is the case.
** UK helps Roddy win, keeping this going. Eventually O'Reilly doesn't go at this alone.....MJF returns for Blood and Guts.
Wait, do y'all not mark out every time Nana does the dance......?

I'm expecting a heel turn feom someone in the TBS title bout. But this is about the 3rd time I've said that amongst that group. So I'm probably wrong again. I do think they need to turn either Willow or Moné.

Last edited:
Reactions: knoxvol52
After hearing about Matt Hardy returning to TNA,I really hope they aren't hot-shotting him straight to the title. That would reek of Dixie Carter era TNA. Nemeth should be the next champion if they play it smart.

Good recap of the go home show last night for AEW. I can't wait!

Acclaimed over BCG
Willow over Julia*
Timeless over Thunder
Roddy over O'Reilly**
Hook over Jericho
EVPs over FTR***
Okada over Pac
Osprey over Danielson
Swerve over Joe****

G****nit!! THis is the third time I have tried to type this? What is going on with the site today? it keeps refreshing on me and wiping out my precious thoughts from the interwebz!

So... Gonna do this short and sweet...

I want the Acclaimed, but I feel like BCG has to win. They paid too much for Jay White to not have him in a higher profile role.

Willow PLEASE!!!

Toni wins. I feel like it gets messy with run ins though.

Roddy with help as you said. Love the MJF theory though. Makes tons of sense. And Cole should be healed soon... if not already? *wink*

Hook and Jericho. Honestly don't care. I feel like Jericho wins by cheating. Beats Hook down after and Taz makes the save. Setting up Taz for a comeback. Edit: I don't think Taz is really going make a comeback. It's just that this whole storyline sucks, and Taz would be the only thing that could save it.

EVPs with Perry, yup.

Okada. Yup. I would love to see PAC and Okada trade the belt a couple times.

HOB has to win. Cope has to take the pinfall from Malakai to show he is a true threat to his title. This should be a brutal match with lots of blood.

Ospreay all day.

Swerve. I feel like Hangman has a role in it, but I hope not.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back