The WRASSLIN’ Thread

Well. That lived up to it. Incredible match. Swerve is so freaking smooth. It's like poetry sometimes. Especially with someone as athletic as Takeshita. Another match I would definitely like to run back someday.
Amazing match, just incredible. WWE has got to be kicking itself in the head for ever releasing Swerve. Dude is amongst the best in the game right now.

I read she started an Onlyfans site or something. She's probably raking it in from marks lol.
I saw that. Figured it was a stop gap. She does still have the Demon Bunny site with Rosemary. It's not nearly as active as it once was though.

I'd be suprised if she is ready to hang it up at 36.

Wondering what the Rick whispered to Cody to fluster him . I know it's a storyline but they sold it well.
It's hard telling,but I will say that the Rock has done a much better job selling this match between Cody and Roman at WrestleMania than Roman has. He's been involved on a regular basis. Of course you can't go wrong promoting anything with the Rock.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Watching Rampage.

Dustin had to carry Butch a bit in the opener. Good match though.

Deonna's match felt like it went longer than it needed to.

Mariah May looked good thanks to Toni's top notch motivation from ringside.

Not sure I've ever seen a crowd give the heels "the buisness" in French

Last edited:
Watching Rampage.

Dustin had to carry Butch a bit in the opener. Good match though.

Deonna's match felt like it went longer than it needed to.

Mariah May looked good thanks to Toni's top notch motivation from ringside.

Not sure I've ever seen a crowd give the heels "the buisness" in French
It looks like I need to watch more AEW from the sounds of it. It doesn't sound as disappointing as Smackdown last night. It felt like a random show and not a lead up to WrestleMania. Of course the champ being a part timer will have that happen.

The Jade Cargill debut was the only thing that stood out,and them adding her,Bianca and Naomi against Damage Ctrl to WrestleMania.

It looks like I need to watch more AEW from the sounds of it. It doesn't sound as disappointing as Smackdown last night. It felt like a random show and not a lead up to WrestleMania. Of course the champ being a part timer will have that happen.

The Jade Cargill debut was the only thing that stood out,and them adding her,Bianca and Naomi against Damage Ctrl to WrestleMania.
It's been a long time since I found Raw or Smackdown compelling. Now that I've dropped WWE PPVs, I find I don't miss it. I'm back to catching TNA and NJPW every week again instead. I guess I just prefer the "indie/light heavy weight" style.

Up late watching Collision...

The return of the "Cope Open" didn't disappoint. Cardona is great at his shtick. Dude needs a spotlight. I respect him for building himself the way he has.

FTR vs The Infantry was a good match. We'll see how much of that was a the youngsters showing their potential vs 2 "Top Guys" doing what they do.

I'm not sure what happened to Ricky. I hope it's a work.

Lady Frost has all the physical tools. But, she needs a new gimmick. What she has been doing didn't get over in TNA, and certainly won't in AEW.

Nice 6 man at the end.

Last edited:
That's good to hear. I worry when people with neck injuries get back in the ring.
For sure. Taz, Kurt, Arn, Cope, Saraya, Stone Cold, Danielson and a host of others will tell you how bad that can go. Some of them got back. But you also get stories like Tyson Kidd and Droz.

VN Store

Back