The WRASSLIN’ Thread

While Nakamura has won the RR and United States Championship, they've also severely underbooked him for the majority of his main roster run as of now. I don't even think Gargano and Ciampa will have a mid card run. Good chance they do get booted to 205 Live.

So anyone else think they at least put into motion Taker vs. HBK last night for Mania?

I really have no interest in it or any other Taker match.

So anyone else think they at least put into motion Taker vs. HBK last night for Mania?

I really have no interest in it or any other Taker match.
That has to be what's going on. Have HHH go over with something dicey and then have Taker vs Shawn at WM in a nostalgia spot.

While Nakamura has won the RR and United States Championship, they've also severely underbooked him for the majority of his main roster run as of now. I don't even think Gargano and Ciampa will have a mid card run. Good chance they do get booted to 205 Live.

I just saw this. Nakamura has been on the main roster for all of 1.5 years. 1.5 years. He won the Royal Rumble and had a major push for the WWE Championship that last half a year and is now US Champ. But, yeah, he's been underbooked. There is no better poster on this site for laughs than UTK.

VN Store

Back