The WRASSLIN’ Thread

The match should have been

Shield vs Bullet Club

Would have been epic... maybe still could be down the road.

The match should have been

Shield vs Bullet Club

Would have been epic... maybe still could be down the road.

I said that a couple weeks ago, it would be awesome. I know this won't and can't happen but I wish there were 2 more Shield members and AJ and Adam Cole would be on the Bullet Club team for a 5 on 5 Survivor Series match. Maybe one day in the distant future.

I've been wanting a Shield reunion for so long, but this whole thing has been so damn random.

How long do you think this run will last. Seems like Roman benefits from the reunion. Dean and Seth were having success on their own

I think I’m just completely uninterested right now. The universal title is never seen and the booking of Jinder is awful. He hasn’t won without interference in a single match. And his promos are hideous. Only thing worse is the goofy scowl between bad lines

The Miz’s current bit started good, but now he has 22 goons running interference for him. Has he ever been a single force? I don’t recall a time. And all but one of them should have their own storyline.

Last edited:
I think I’m just completely uninterested right now. The universal title is never seen and the booking of Jinder is awful. He hasn’t won without interference in a single match. And his promos are hideous. Only thing worse is the goofy scowl between bad lines

Those promos where they joke on Nakamura's facial expressions were possibly the worst thing in a very long time. And i cant wait for Brock to give up the title.

Those promos where they joke on Nakamura's facial expressions were possibly the worst thing in a very long time. And i cant wait for Brock to give up the title.

Mocking his voice was worse. Championing yourself as anti bully and trying to build a global market that way? But really those ridiculous scowls make him unwatchable for me more than anything

Mocking his voice was worse. Championing yourself as anti bully and trying to build a global market that way? But really those ridiculous scowls make him unwatchable for me more than anything

Worst decision they ever made was to give Jinder the title.

It’s up there. I thought it could’ve worked, but not this long term nor with this booking.

Yeah, i didn't mind him becoming champ. I was interested in seeing the story....it has definitely been a letdown. Don't forget about when they brought Khali back to help him win the Punjabi Prison match lol.

Yeah, i didn't mind him becoming champ. I was interested in seeing the story....it has definitely been a letdown. Don't forget about when they brought Khali back to help him win the Punjabi Prison match lol.

I haven’t. It was part of me saying he can’t win without interference. It was funny enough the one Singh bro fit through the bamboo. But then bringing out Khali only to never see him again was where I lost hope in the story.

I’m not watching SD and I only watched like 20 minutes of RAW, but does Vince somehow win because I’m talking about it? I don’t even frequent smark sites anymore.

Last edited:
if they're ever going to clear Bryan to fight again, I wanna see Bryan v. Sami at Mania

What are the survivor teams going to be? The 3 members of Shield and ?? Vs Miz, the Bar, and Kane. I could see Taker coming back for one last match considering this is where he made his debut.

What are the survivor teams going to be? The 3 members of Shield and ?? Vs Miz, the Bar, and Kane. I could see Taker coming back for one last match considering this is where he made his debut.

No clue about Survivor Series, and i think Kane may be teaming up against Reigns because he retired Taker. That's just a guess, but i doubt Taker would team with Reigns for that reason.

How would you guys rank Raw, Smackdown, and NXT? I don't watch NXT much at all. I keep up with it a little because I want to have an idea what superstars will be coming to the main roster, but I've never really tried to get into it.

How would you guys rank Raw, Smackdown, and NXT? I don't watch NXT much at all. I keep up with it a little because I want to have an idea what superstars will be coming to the main roster, but I've never really tried to get into it.

In my opinion...

1)NXT

2a)Raw
2b)Smackdown

Sounds like I should pay a little more attention.

The wrestling on there is much better. More time to work. And the tag team matches on there....great.

Have you ever seen the Sami vs Nakamura match from Takeover Dallas? If not you should go watch it. That's what Nakamura should be but he's not.

All the weekly shows are pretty meh. NXT could be good at 2 hours. But with only 1, very limited each show. RAW is just too much at 3 and pretty boring. SD has the worst booking of all 3 right now. NXT has the best PPVs or special events (whatever you want to call them) hands down. And it isn't close sadly.

All the weekly shows are pretty meh. NXT could be good at 2 hours. But with only 1, very limited each show. RAW is just too much at 3 and pretty boring. SD has the worst booking of all 3 right now. NXT has the best PPVs or special events (whatever you want to call them) hands down. And it isn't close sadly.

SD has been in a booking shift for like two months. Nothing is changing save Sami siding with Owens. It's really awkward. That said I think the booking for RAW is actually worse. If they scrap the Lesnar/Jinder idea and let AJ beat Jinder, SD instantly leaps up the charts. RAW is awful at the moment and making it last three hours creates unbearable moments on TV. That said I barely watch any of them, so I can't even rank them right now. With all the call ups of this year is NXT still really good?

So...you wouldn't expect McIntyre to lose the night before War Games, but stranger things have happened.

Samoa Joe’s first NXT title win was at a live event so it’s possible. Extra story for Takeover the next night and then maybe they show the match the following weeks NXT episode. Maybe.

VN Store

Back