The Witcher 3 officially delayed until February 2015

Mark Hammill lobbying the creators of the Netflix Witcher series to cast him as Vesimir.

Thoughts?

Abnormal Traffic Detected

Is that really him lobbying to play Vesemir, or just responding to a popular tweet that he was tagged in?

I finally finished this (including Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine) a couple of weeks ago. Clocked in at about 115 hours. Probably the best game I have ever played.

The only drawbacks to me are the loot (so much of it is worthless, even the major quest rewards) and lack of compelling exploration. Not enough dungeons/caves, and the ones you go into are small and way too similar looking.

I thought the combat was fine. With whirl and Aerondight/Iris, I was churning through mobs like Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors.

Is that really him lobbying to play Vesemir, or just responding to a popular tweet that he was tagged in?

I finally finished this (including Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine) a couple of weeks ago. Clocked in at about 115 hours. Probably the best game I have ever played.

The only drawbacks to me are the loot (so much of it is worthless, even the major quest rewards) and lack of compelling exploration. Not enough dungeons/caves, and the ones you go into are small and way too similar looking.

I thought the combat was fine. With whirl and Aerondight/Iris, I was churning through mobs like Lu Bu in Dynasty Warriors.

yeah, I should've read the whole things - looks more like click bait. FWIW - I think Mark would make an awesome Vesimir.

If you liked the Witcher, Kingdom Come should be next on your list!

VN Store

Back