The Vols are on the cusp of excellence

Sadly enough, you're probably right.

We're going to be their whipping boys next week. We're going to clean their proverbial shoes next week.

Auburn is pissed.
Auburn is at home.
We seem to be defeated...

All the makings of another butt-kicking.

It's going to be nasty. They're going to be fired up... we're already making up excuses for why we lost.
Why make excuses i'am ready to concede that auburn is a better team than us. All they need to do is show up. Afterall thats all any of the good teams we play have to do. We'll give them the game with stupid mistakes and idiotic playcalling.

Signed-one disgusted fan

Why make excuses i'am ready to concede that auburn is a better team than us. All they need to do is show up. Afterall thats all any of the good teams we play have to do. We'll give them the game with stupid mistakes and idiotic playcalling.

Our we'll "shoot ourselves in the foot."

why make excuses i'am ready to concede that auburn is a better team than us. All they need to do is show up. Afterall thats all any of the good teams we play have to do. We'll give them the game with stupid mistakes and idiotic playcalling.

you only say that because you don't understand. You've never played the game before.

Nice hire, you bloated piece of crap.... Jordache is replacing your Addidas contract next year. Scared I was gonna take your job?

Sincerely,

George Quarles
100+ - 9..... and counting

Two Northern Illinois tickets* free with fill-up. See inside for details.

*Tickets can be exchanged for chili dog combo upon request.

Go Vols!
Pilot Oil
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back