The USS Harvey Milk

dinkin, dumb post. really? right on cue? you had no clue that was being posted. the fact is, he was a big proponent of pedophilia. the history people don't want to know because it doesn't fit the agenda.

Did Harvey touch you in your no-no place?

And the cue you picked up on was that of of attempting to turn a lighthearted, positive thread into a ****stain with your ignorant vitriol.

Reactions: 4 people
Dudes gay.. Ok. But from all accounts as a military guy the guy was a bad ass..no pun intended.

Still..all foreign enemies of the US laugh at this administration.

Reactions: 1 person
Other than being gay and having served in the Navy, did Milk do anything to actually earn having a ship named for him? I've just always been of the opinion Navy ships should be named for presidents, admirals, or war heroes when given people names. Nothing against Milk, but a person's sexuality shouldn't be reason enough to name a ship after them. Maybe I'm just not familiar enough with his story.

Reactions: 4 people
Other than being gay and having served in the Navy, did Milk do anything to actually earn having a ship named for him? I've just always been of the opinion Navy ships should be named for presidents, admirals, or war heroes when given people names. Nothing against Milk, but a person's sexuality shouldn't be reason enough to name a ship after them. Maybe I'm just not familiar enough with his story.

He got shot.

VN Store

Back