The Unstoppable Hman

Cal Squirrel, the Hman!
Faster than a rocket!
Quicker than a jet!
He's the mighty Vol fan!
He will join us, yet!
squirrel-photoshop-battle-40.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
Hey man... sorry, I have been kinda busy.. He is out of the Hospital now and in a rehab facility. He’s hoping to get strong enough to get out in 3 weeks ....

Woohoo!!

Reactions: 4 people
Thanks Slice. I was afraid to open the post since it'd been a while.

So, this rehab place, it don't have internet?

So
I managed to speak with H on the phone. I told him that we’ve all been praying and want him back here ASAP. They won’t let him have his phone back yet but he’ll hopefully get to leave the rehab center in 2-3 weeks.

H is a tough sob.

Reactions: 5 people
So
I managed to speak with H on the phone. I told him that we’ve all been praying and want him back here ASAP. They won’t let him have his phone back yet but he’ll hopefully get to leave the rehab center in 2-3 weeks.

H is a tough sob.

Thank you Slice!!!!

So

H is a tough sob.

Appreciate you getting updates for us, thanks.

Talked to him yesterday
He says that he’s able to stand from a sitting position and is hopeful to go home next weekish
Tired but happy to be alive

Also going to get his grandson to bring his cell in the next few days hopefully so he can check in.

Go H

Reactions: 2 people
Talked to him yesterday
He says that he’s able to stand from a sitting position and is hopeful to go home next weekish
Tired but happy to be alive

Also going to get his grandson to bring his cell in the next few days hopefully so he can check in.

Go H

Love it. If you get to talk to him again, let him know we’re still praying and still thinking about him!

VN Store

Back