The Turnaround of Detrick Mostella

Heck yea, awesome stuff Krager!!!

a guy with a similar game, who also had attitude issues, is Jordan McRae. I don't know how many recall him being in the dog house his freshman year, but he had some attitude issues for sure. This credit he straightened up and the rest is history, if we could see that same sophomore jump from Mostella, where he a 8-10ppg contributor, this team just got much better.

McRae is a great example for comparison. I remember some of the Knoxville sports media saying that when McRae graduated he had the biggest transformation in attitude and maturity during his time at UT that they had seen. If Mostella can follow McRae's career arch, he'll be a lot of fun to watch.

I'm starting to get excited for this team . If Hubbs , Mostella , and Punter realize their potential we could have a good team . Along with Moore, McGhee back healthy, and Kosongo in the post we have a shot at the tournament

Mostella can be an NBA player if he keeps developing his game.

With his height, he's gotta improve his handle w/ the bball the most. Imo I love his fist step with the ball, but we don't see him with it in space very often for a reason, right now.

Edit. In space wasn't right, cause we clear out for him now all the time. But with pressure, and advancing it up the floor.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back