The Traveling Smokey Picture Thread

Yup, he's still here with me. Sits right by my computer during the day, listens to Vols games (he hasn't missed one yet thanks to WNML, I really have to write their station manager a letter as soon as I get back to thank them) with me on Saturdays.

Not too much now (of course, I can't give a timeframe.....OPSEC and all that), but with any luck, I'll be able to watch the Vols play in a bowl game on my 52" plasma screen, on my couch, with an adult beverage in my hand.

Not too much now (of course, I can't give a timeframe.....OPSEC and all that), but with any luck, I'll be able to watch the Vols play in a bowl game on my 52" plasma screen, on my couch, with an adult beverage in my hand.

Understand. Good luck
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I still have him. Not really anything cool here to take pics of unless you wanna count my Tennessee orange rockcrawler that's currently in pieces....although next weekend, I'm slated to go to Six Flags Over Texas. If someone wants him, email me your address. He's been here long enough, LOL, he's got that wanderlust going on.

Email with your VN screenname and address to:

callmedeusex@yahoo.com

I still have him. Not really anything cool here to take pics of unless you wanna count my Tennessee orange rockcrawler that's currently in pieces....although next weekend, I'm slated to go to Six Flags Over Texas. If someone wants him, email me your address. He's been here long enough, LOL, he's got that wanderlust going on.

Email with your VN screenname and address to:

callmedeusex@yahoo.com

I don't have anywhere good right now to take him. Though I am going on Vacation in September to Hawaii. So take that for what its worth

Let me know when you are done with him Tina..........I will plan my "visit top strip clubs of America tour" when you are finished.

I got him last week jus been busy will upload some pics asap n get him on to u BC I think he'll enjoy ur strip club tour

VN Store

Back