The Topic That Will Never Die XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
howdy folks! I have been out of the loop for a while. Anything new in Vol world? An big time commits? All the Pubsters doing well? Anything else I should know?

No commits yet but we had a huge weekend this weekend with three of the bigger recruits we are after that were in this weekend.

Welcome back btw

Yep, I always thought I was a baby when I was sick. Now I know what that truly means. Makes for a rough few days

PJ, he's adorable!

Ho, you're going to a fish place and getting steak? Nice. :)

Smokey, glad he's better and not worse.

Jhen, you gonna pull the falcons through? I want a Bird Bowl in a couple weeks.

PJ, he's adorable!

Ho, you're going to a fish place and getting steak? Nice. :)

Smokey, glad he's better and not worse.

Jhen, you gonna pull the falcons through? I want a Bird Bowl in a couple weeks.

I know. Sounds weird but the Bone part of the name refers to their aged steaks which are cooked over a wood fire. Yum.

I know. Sounds weird but the Bone part of the name refers to their aged steaks which are cooked over a wood fire. Yum.

Nice! Which steak do you get? I love LOVE a good ribeye
(my favorite), but I'll order prime rib just to have a vehicle for raw horseradish (no way I could do a 16oz though).

Enjoy your evening! And Happy Birthday to Mrs. Ho! (that doesn't sound nice, but you understand)

I am gonna cook ribeyes for the first time on the Egg tonight. Also gonna make some ying yang mashed potatoes. Looking forward to it.

(my favorite), but I'll order prime rib just to have a vehicle for raw horseradish (no way I could do a 16oz though).

Enjoy your evening! And Happy Birthday to Mrs. Ho! (that doesn't sound nice, but you understand)

Last time I ordered the steak it was enough for two meals.

We grilled ribeyes this week, made for 3 great nights of dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back