The Topic That Will Never Die XIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're gonna be an Uncle!!

:lol: Congrats Windy!

No surprise, thought it would be a boy, girls are just not in my family besides me and my sis.

The surprise of the night was my sister in law asking Kevin about getting me a ring to complete the family. Lol

I should have watered the garden this morning. Just couldn't make myself get out of bed.

Heading to a memorial service for a gentleman who went to our church. I have so much respect for this man. He was an amazing example of how to be a great human being.

Then we're taking my mom out for a birthday dinner.

Just got back in from Charleston, stopped in rock hill for gas, its $0.50 cheaper than in charlotte per gallon, usually around 0.30, but rock hill is the only one going down. Ive kept track of gas prices and how much I pay, and today is the cheapest I've paid since buying in November. Hope it keeps going down!

Heading to a memorial service for a gentleman who went to our church. I have so much respect for this man. He was an amazing example of how to be a great human being.

Then we're taking my mom out for a birthday dinner.

Happy Birthday mamavolly!

How's she doing volly?

Wife has taken over the orange room though. She is using it as an organization room.

I don't know.... We had a great weekend so I guess I can't complain too much. Watching Nat catch all those fish was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back