The Third Debate Thread

Why are people still crying about this? There are real problems.

I knew as soon as everyone began to get excited about this last night that this would be an area that Dems were going to stake their flag.

Didn't disappoint. Don't stop them now.

Gore actually sued to have several counties recounted by hand (heavily Democratic ones). It wasn't automatic. Hillary also advised Gore not to concede.

And after the election was finished, democrats claimed the election was stolen.

Are you ready to condemn these people? Or is your feigned outrage only reserved for Trump?

The election was stolen. Unless you believe thousands of Jewish Floridians voted for Pat Buchanan.

Were the law suits he filed with the Florida courts automatic too?

I believe anyone, Republican or Democrat, would have filed a legal action based on what occurred in Florida. Again, this is completely different from Trump calling into question the legitimacy of the election before votes are even cast.

I believe anyone, Republican or Democrat, would have filed a legal action based on what occurred in Florida. Again, this is completely different from Trump calling into question the legitimacy of the election before votes are even cast.

So it's ok to talk about an election being stolen after the fact, but doing it beforehand is somehow wreckless?

Aren't both of those scenarios examples of not accepting election results and delegitimizing the Democratic process?

Reactions: 1 person
The election was stolen. Unless you believe thousands of Jewish Floridians voted for Pat Buchanan.

Are you saying you're not accepting the results of the election? LOL.

This is why the feigned outrage regarding Trump's decision to wait is so damned funny.

Again, this is completely different from Trump calling into question the legitimacy of the election before votes are even cast.

Well he didn't do that. He said he'd wait until after the election.

Are you sure you aren't just searching for something to be outraged about?

Everyone is accusing him of challenging it right away though when the recount was automatic.

Everyone is accusing Trump of threatening an armed revolt, what's your point? Gore didn't accept the election results and took it to court.

I don't wanna derail this thread...but Ethridge is at least passable. The ones not in the entertainment industry are the worst, Jerry. The worst.

More about the crowd at her shows, lol.

And to whoever made the Orange is the New Black reference earlier: I counter you with this:

latest

Everyone is accusing Trump of threatening an armed revolt, what's your point? Gore didn't accept the election results and took it to court.

Don't think Gore said it was "stolen" from him, just that he wanted the proper process and procedure followed for the recount. And by the way, if that situation had been reversed and Gore's brother had been governor of Florida and the Sec. of State had been a Democrat, Republicans would have lost their collective minds.

Last edited:
Don't think Gore said it was "stolen" from him, just that he wanted the proper process and procedure followed for the recount. And by the way, if that situation had been reversed and Gore's brother had been governor of Florida and the Sec. of State had been a Democrat, Republicans would have lost their collective minds.

the feigned outrage by liberals is quite the spectacle

8 Times Liberals Claimed An Election Was Stolen Or Rigged

now go on google and type in "what did Al Gore say about his election" and look how in lock step the media is. Almost every single headline is about how Al Gore's election was different. It's almost like they've received their marching orders

Reactions: 2 people
now go on google and type in "what did Al Gore say about his election" and look how in lock step the media is. Almost every single headline is about how Al Gore's election was different. It's almost like they've received their marching orders

I guess you never considered that 2000 actually could have been different from the present situation with Trump. I love how Republicans claim that Dems are all sheep for believing everything the media says when Republicans won't even consider anything as possibly being truthful if the media reports it.

I guess you never considered that 2000 actually could have been different from the present situation with Trump. I love how Republicans claim that Dems are all sheep for believing everything the media says when Republicans won't even consider anything as possibly being truthful if the media reports it.

Have you been paying attention to the media bias towards hiLIARy? Good god man even Wikileaks confirms it. Surely you can't be that dense, but then again you might be.

Have you been paying attention to the media bias towards hiLIARy? Good god man even Wikileaks confirms it. Surely you can't be that dense, but then again you might be.

My point is just because the media reports it doesn't make it automatically false, but I guess that makes it easier for Republicans to bury their heads in the sand (i.e. 31 proven cases of voter fraud out of over a billion votes cast btwn 2000-2014 is proof of "widespread voter fraud").

VN Store

Back