The temporary Vols baseball thread 2024 till Mexico gets through saving the world and can do the important VN work.

Lord, thou art a just and righteous Lord. Grant the Vols victory. Let them smite the Bayou Bengals and sweep them out of Knoxville. Amen.

Reactions: malinoisvol
While viewing the Sunday game with LSBlew, I espied too many empty seats in the premium season ticket area. Evidence that the BaseVols winning ways have jaded locals buying ticket packages and being too lazy to share these with others to assure butts in the seats.

Last edited:
While viewing the Sunday rubber game with LSBlew, I espied too many empty seats in the premium season ticket area. Evidence that the BaseVols winning ways have jaded locals buying ticket packages and being too lazy to share these with others to assure butts in the seats.
It wasn’t a rubber game, the series was not tied.

While viewing the Sunday game with LSBlew, I espied too many empty seats in the premium season ticket area. Evidence that the BaseVols winning ways have jaded locals buying ticket packages and being too lazy to share these with others to assure butts in the seats.
Could be corporate shills buying those seats and giving the tickets away to losers that dont show up

Vols 20 Bellarmine 5 -- sidenote I didnt realize Kentsucky is in 1st place in the East -- Vols got 3 this coming weekend there -- guess they are a baseball school now

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back