The temporary Vols baseball thread 2024 till Mexico gets through saving the world and can do the important VN work.

I realize that I’m an alcoholic and I’ve been sober for a long time but I was definitely a bourbon guy and there’s nothing on the planet better that this.

I don’t give a flock what’s made in Kentucky. It doesn’t measure up.

Reactions: theFallGuy
I realize that I’m an alcoholic and I’ve been sober for a long time but I was definitely a bourbon guy and there’s nothing on the planet better that this.

I can’t stand Tennessee whiskey. Maybe it has improved.

Always took KY bourbon to UT games, except when we played KY, then I had to drink Tennessee.

I was a Pritchard’s fan until some hacks made it fashionable and the price jumped to $90/750ml. Now, I’m partial to Nelson Brothers Green Brier Tennessee Whiskey.

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree sir
I gotta agree Chattanooga whiskey is pretty crap still....i have hope eventually they'll get it right. However I prefer sourmash anyway and what the boys make in Tullahoma. Or else going to peaty Scotch isles. Sadly I haven't had a drink since August.......not cause I'm tee todling... but because muh diet.

Interesting side baseball moment @Orangeslice13 ....my son has been taking private baseball lessons from an older guy named Lou. I didn't pay attention to his last name at first turns out it's Zarzour! And it suddenly explains everything.... He's been fantastic for the boy.
My oldest took batting lessons from Eduardo Figueroa. Figgy went to the minors then came back to K'ville. His batting average jumped 300 points in travel ball because of it.

Reactions: malinoisvol
My oldest took batting lessons from Eduardo Figueroa. Figgy went to the minors then came back to K'ville. His batting average jumped 300 points in travel ball because of it.
My son's a diff case and for him it's more then just about baseball. He is on the spectrum for autism, and it's helped him more then any medication, or therapist. It's a night and day improvement. The Zarzour name has alot of special meaning in Chattanooga, both in baseball and politics.....and the hilarious stories that was OLD Chattannooga back in the day. I'm just glad the boy has had the time he has.

VN Store

Back