The team has shrunk even more!

Don't flatter yourself. Only reason you are able to ruin this board for me along with several others no doubt is because you dominate every thread with your crap. Even something simple like saying Bowden is taller than 6'1" is challenged by you.

No, you claiming he's 6'3"-6'4" barefoot is challenged by me, try to keep your facts straight at least.

No, you claiming he's 6'3"-6'4" barefoot is challenged by me, try to keep your facts straight at least.

He's 6'3" according to the roster which has been updated. Guess you need to go check the roster heights and the pic you posted. All look like they line up to me.

Also you need to go back and read the first page of this thread. Try to keep your facts straight.

Just like I told you to bump that a minute ago and you can't do it. You lie and twist words.

My work here is done.

I'm going back to ignoring this forum cause the mods have let you and senior drill ruin it with your self serving bs.

Go ahead and leave your little snarky reply to this post like I know you will. Be sure to make a false claim like I know you will.

I'm ignoring it.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back