The story of Donnie Knoxville

Hope you caller her by her preferred name... Bill. lol

Big Daddy Bill is a different discussion all together.

I didn't know her name for a month, (i never care to ask till then) when she told me I laughed. She was not amused. Lol

Big Daddy Bill is a different discussion all together.

I didn't know her name for a month, (i never care to ask till then) when she told me I laughed. She was not amused. Lol

A story that detailed can't be a lie. lOl

"Let's be honest: There's a bunch of people who work in this profession," Tyndall said. "But I can feel pretty comfortable saying no one's going to outwork us."

Now where have I heard this before?

"At the time, we didn't understand why practices were so difficult," Burton said. "But looking back, we call it being Tyndall-ized, which is a good thing. Being Tyndall-ized is a combination of graduating, toughness and a discipline that carries on for the rest of your life. It's where he molds you to be a man."

I like that....Tyndall-ized!

I don't watch basketball at all, but I'm going to root hard for Donnie Tyndall to be successful! He's a great guy and a great coach.

Role model status for us fans.

I don't watch basketball at all, but I'm going to root hard for Donnie Tyndall to be successful! He's a great guy and a great coach.

Role model status for us fans.

A lot of us would just as soon you didn't watch it, you don't know what you're looking at anyway.

I'm starting to think this guy is trolling

Not sure you were around. He chose to follow UT when Martin was here. Said he could have picked Ga. Not a UT fan and would rather see Tyndall fail so he can come back and talk about Martin.
And hes got some psych issue that makes him come here every couple of weeks and troll.

Reactions: 1 person
Not sure you were around. He chose to follow UT when Martin was here. Said he could have picked Ga. Not a UT fan and would rather see Tyndall fail so he can come back and talk about Martin.
And hes got some psych issue that makes him come here every couple of weeks and troll.

Ah got it nope wasn't around then

VN Store

Back