THE SPORTS BETTING THREAD!

@TrippieRedd @mrMet @UTSuave’ @Enki_Amenra can we get these TD scorer picks in before the games today and not after you win thousands of dollars 😂 is that too much to ask??

Haven’t really looked yet lol

I’m a big fan of Justin Fields running the ball today. ****** weather, DJ Moore is still banged up which is his fav target.

I may take Fields over his rushing yards. The other bet I liked was Fields rushing for 25+ in each half. Other than that, I haven’t looked.

Fields over 57.5
Fields rushes for more than 25+ in each half
Fields rushing TD.

Last edited:
Reactions: ionaVOL
Haven’t really looked yet lol

I’m a big fan of Justin Fields running the ball today. ****** weather, DJ Moore is still banged up which is his fav target.

I may take Fields over his rushing yards. The other better I liked was Fields rushing for 25+ in each half. Other than that, I haven’t looked.

Fields over 57.5
Fields rushes for more than 25+ in each half
Fields rushing TD.
I love the logic. I’m going to stop giving my thoughts because I’m trying to win money and not give any more away 😂

Reactions: TrippieRedd
Not doing bets or parlays today.

But here’s a write up in case you want to bet on yards. @ionaVOL

**Travis Kelce** - Has hit in 8/12 games this season. 91,81,83 last 3 games. Pacheco out again, expect more Kelce targets.

**Derrick Henry** - Not something I usually do but I am willing to live/die with Henry. 80,122,97,101,76,102 yards at home this season for a 6/6 hit rate. averages 96 yards at home + the reasoning above vs. Texans (different roster but small factor)

**Saquan Barkley** - Averaging 78 yards on the season. Has hit 50+ in 9/10 games this season 60+ in 8/10 games this season. Saints allow the 6th most rush yards in the league.

**Cooper Kupp** - Looked back to form last game. 10 Targets, 8 Receptions. 115 Yards. Commanders are horrific vs. the Pass allowing the league HIGH 166 Yards/Game.

**CMC** - 95,78,114,93,145 yards last 5 games for 4/5 hit rate. Arizona allows the 3rd most rush yards in the league. If Najee Harris can get 63 yards vs. Arizona anyone can get more. Kyren Williams had 143 vs them 11/26, Singletary 112 11/9, Bijan 95 11/12, Gus Edwards 80 10/29, Walker 105 10/22, Kyren again 158 10/15, Joe Mixon 81 10/08 and back to CMC with 106 on 10/1. Pollard 122 9/24.

Reactions: ionaVOL and mrMet
TD write up.

**Rachaad White** - has a TD in 2 straight and 5/6 games. The Packers allow the 2nd most rush yards per game.

**Alvin Kamara** - 2,1 touchdown last 2 games. The Giants allow the 4th most rush yards per game.

**Bijan Robinson** - 1,0,1,2,0,1 TDs last 6 games for 4/6 hit rate. Panthers allow the 11th most rush yards per game and and MOST rush TDs per game. Bijan is a dual threat also. Let's see how it goes.

**Derrick Henry -** 2,2,2 TDs last 3 games. He is a beast at home. Always has been. 1,1,1,0,2,2 this season at home. The Texans arent as bad as they used to be but Henry enjoys beating them up. In the last 5 games vs. the Texans Henry has.. hear this out. 211 Yards/3TDs... 212 Yards/2TDs... 250Yards 2TDs... 219Yards/2TDs...126 Yards/1 TD

If you pick Alvin to score, I’d also look at Jimmy Graham

@ionaVOL this is why I don’t post picks. Henry should’ve at least had one. Start of game they were on the one and couldn’t punch it in with him.

View attachment 602945
Bro I’m with you, I had a lot of close ones today, needed CD to grab o86 yards. Always miss by one smh. But you at least get a taste of a big win time to time lol I’ll be trying again tonight 🤷‍♂️

Bro I’m with you, I had a lot of close ones today, needed CD to grab o86 yards. Always miss by one smh. But you at least get a taste of a big win time to time lol I’ll be trying again tonight 🤷‍♂️
I won that NBA lay above. Currently in the middle of another, that should hit for the same amount.

I bet this for funsies. I should’ve added Evan Ingram, he’s been killing it lately

Attachments

• IMG_2111.jpeg
    IMG_2111.jpeg
    62.3 KB · Views: 3
@ionaVOL this is why I don’t post picks. Henry should’ve at least had one. Start of game they were on the one and couldn’t punch it in with him.

View attachment 602945

Felt this super hard bruv!…I hate losing and i really hate it when other peoples hard earned money is at stake and it doesn’t cash like this one…which is why I don’t post anymore…miss my gambling fam though 🥹🫶🏽

VN Store

Back