The Sport Source

it should be on this you tube link to the show somewhere,and yes,i am to lazy to watch it again :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHMDScE0nxM#t=20
Just click on the quotes icon > paste youtube link > replace "Quote" text with Youtube. Wish Freak would put a dedicated "youtube" icon on the format options bar, like you see on some other forums. Would save a few steps each time.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHMDScE0nxM#t=20[/youtube]

Who is that poster on here that constantly defended Dooley even after he was fired? Used to crack me up

Defense by this guy:

20158943_SA.jpg

How did Sal do last Year at Flawd State?

I listened to a Dallas Cowboy position coach on the radio the other day. He said that Dooley is re grouping and digesting what happened at his first major college coaching job and will try to coach on this level again in the future.

Who in the world would hire him???? An A.D. who has a desire to be fired????????????

I can see a lower mid major or FCS hiring him as coach, but there's no way I can see any major conference team giving him a HC position, unless it's some interim mess like Arkansas went through.

I can see a lower mid major or FCS hiring him as coach, but there's no way I can see any major conference team giving him a HC position, unless it's some interim mess like Arkansas went through.
He is done as a head coach in Division 1 football and for damn good reason!

I bet you're a wee little man aren't you? For some reason, I always think the grammer queens are trying to compensate for their masculinity issues. This is a football message board...not a English class.

Hard to see your sports point when we're Google translating Farsi. :blink:

I DVR this. Not sure if anyone watches it. But I just heard Daniel Hood say under Dooley that they had to stay in their gaps even though the players knew they were being double teamed or that a blitz was called to the wrong side. Just another example of how poor this team was coached under Dooley.

I DVR the show each week. I was shocked when Hood said that.

VN Store

Back