The SEC east is still decllining

Arkansas could beat anyone the way they spanked Ole Miss and LSU. Thay was an impressive. win.

But overall you are correct, the future is really uncertain for Florida and SC.

Reactions: 1 person
Richt is where Fulmer was around 04 and he doesn't have the NC equity.
If UT and UF bounce back I could see UGA having a .500 losing season and CMR getting the boot.

How many times has Paul Johnson beat Richt? Twice I think. Is that coaching ?

#1 Alabama struggled to beat Arkansas too.
East was ugas for the taking the last couple yrs. east is clearly down but Miss schools won't be like this long and ark will be ark, nothing more.

Florida will come back and so should Tennessee. Scar will drop back to barely better than ky and Vandy like they belong.

Blah Blah BS!!! UF has a mess on there hands, it will take years to get right. GO BIG ORANGE!!!!!!

UT had an empty shelf while FL has good talent.

However, if UF hires a coach who shuffles the staff, it'll be 2 years and then competitive.

#1 Alabama struggled to beat Arkansas too.
East was ugas for the taking the last couple yrs. east is clearly down but Miss schools won't be like this long and ark will be ark, nothing more.

Florida will come back and so should Tennessee. Scar will drop back to barely better than ky and Vandy like they belong.

Ole Miss is in good hands and will keep winning as long as Freeze stays at Ole Miss and the NCAA doesn't find recruiting violations. I think OM goes at least 8-4 in 2015.

Last edited:
I think by 2016 UT will be perennial SEC E favorites. Depending on who UF hires they will be back to their normal ways and SEC e favorites.

If UF makes a good hire, will they be SEC east favorites over UT with Butch Jones??

I'd say it wouldn't take long for UF to get back with their obvious recruiting advantages. Just walk out the back door and stumble into 5 star players.. It's not hard to recruit there.

If UF makes a good hire, will they be SEC east favorites over UT with Butch Jones??

I think UT,UF and UGA will be fighting it out for 2nd while Missouri wins the SEC East again. Hard not to pick Mizzou after they won it two seasons in a row.

VN Store

Back