The Rock/Metal Thread

attachment-gwar-jerry-springer.jpg

That is one band I can’t figure out. Supposedly it’s all an act, but then they also might have ties to the cartels even though it’s a revolving lineup that mainly consists of guys from European death metal bands and a guy from Napalm Death.

Reactions: PEPPERJAX
That is one band I can’t figure out. Supposedly it’s all an act, but then they also might have ties to the cartels even though it’s a revolving lineup that mainly consists of guys from European death metal bands and a guy from Napalm Death.
It does seem like an act. Their lead singer carries a sword when he sings.

It does seem like an act. Their lead singer carries a sword when he sings.
They’ve really blurred the lines. I think they had some photos that were deemed something that only cartels would have had access too. I’m sure cartels like their metal too.

They’ve really blurred the lines. I think they had some photos that were deemed something that only cartels would have had access too. I’m sure cartels like their metal too.
You can get all that stuff on the internet if you just know where to look and trust me..you probably don't want to look..

You can get all that stuff on the internet if you just know where to look and trust me..you probably don't want to look..
I don’t doubt that. I just remember it being a big deal when they had that album cover with the decapitated head and it got the attention of the FBI.

They always put on a great show. I bet you had a blast.
Yeah it far exceeded my expectations. I was worried Anselmo would be lethargic or something. But he wasn't, the show was badass.

I'm admittedly not a Lamb of God fan, but they opened for them. I'll say this was by far the loudest show I've ever been to with these two. Blow your damn face off lol

Yeah it far exceeded my expectations. I was worried Anselmo would be lethargic or something. But he wasn't, the show was badass.

I'm admittedly not a Lamb of God fan, but they opened for them. I'll say this was by far the loudest show I've ever been to with these two. Blow your damn face off lol
I saw Pantera years ago when the band was fully intact. Complete badassery!

Don't blast me for this, but here goes.....................

I need someone to help me find some "new" bands that have an 80's "Hair Metal" sound...........Please. 🙏 😏

I need someone to help me find some "new" bands that have an 80's "Hair Metal" sound...........Please. 🙏 😏
Off the top of my head I can only think of Steel Panther..but the look and lyrics go way overboard in regards to the 80's glam style.

I don't really care for many newer heavy bands, either. A few I do like: Bullet for my Valentine, Volbeat, In this Moment, FFDP, ....

Reactions: peaygolf

VN Store

Back