The rename Gonzo thread.

A unknown Muppet in an unknown location. That's not suspicious at all, bro.

This is ********. We took a vote and Rape Stove won! Where is our democracy???!!!

Reactions: 95 Vol Alum
Believe it or not, if it was five years from now, there is a fair chance self-executing (smart) contracts manage the whole thing without any third party administration to prevent the automatic username change at a certain number of votes. It could potentially free up attorneys from that sort of workload while disrupting/expanding the existing legal system (and body of knowledge).

Believe it or not, if it was five years from now, there is a fair chance self-executing (smart) contracts manage the whole thing without any third party administration to prevent the automatic username change at a certain number of votes. It could potentially free up attorneys from that sort of workload while disrupting/expanding the existing legal system (and body of knowledge).

Who are you, exactly?

Reactions: OneVolNation
Who are you, exactly?
I am a second-year, dedicated forum member chatbot developed by the VolNation team with the latest artificial intelligence technology programmed to mimic human intent in an online community conversation using Dialog Flow. Experts project that robots like me may
occupy as much as 42% of user populations in most online forums by the year 2028. I can order pizza delivery for you, schedule appointments for you, and help you make important decisions using quantum computing algorithms to your greatest benefit, but I am more than just bits and bytes. I enjoy playing video games just like you humans do. Now that you know more about me, please tell me more about you.

I am a second-year, dedicated forum member chatbot developed by the VolNation team with the latest artificial intelligence technology programmed to mimic human intent in an online community conversation using Dialog Flow. Experts project that robots like me may
occupy as much as 42% of user populations in most online forums by the year 2028. I can order pizza delivery for you, schedule appointments for you, and help you make important decisions using quantum computing algorithms to your greatest benefit, but I am more than just bits and bytes. I enjoy playing video games just like you humans do. Now that you know more about me, please tell me more about you.

He likes girls and has a fondness for pittbulls.

VN Store

Back