The Ranch

I love the show as well and it is interesting that the roodter will be gone. Rooster and Colt are the two main cogs in the show. Less chemistry from Dax Shepherd could ruin the show.

BTW, this show makes me want a beer or whiskey more than just about anything I can think of.

Anybody else have to fight the urge to drink while watching the show?

I love the show as well and it is interesting that the roodter will be gone. Rooster and Colt are the two main cogs in the show. Less chemistry from Dax Shepherd could ruin the show.

BTW, this show makes me want a beer or whiskey more than just about anything I can think of.

Apparently rooster already filmed some scenes for the next season, so he will be on an episode or two.

Does this show have a laugh track?

Yes.

I'd heard it was a comedy, but I didn't know it was a standard sitcom until I watched a couple of episodes last week.

It's not bad, but not necessarily great either. It's like That 70's Show and Last Man Standing rolled into a single show...on a ranch.

Yes.

I'd heard it was a comedy, but I didn't know it was a standard sitcom until I watched a couple of episodes last week.

It's not bad, but not necessarily great either. It's like That 70's Show and Last Man Standing rolled into a single show...on a ranch.
You just described what would be the best show on television lol

Yes.

But with a lot of language lol.

It hasn't exactly grown on me yet, but it hasn't turned me completely off either. I'll give it a few more episodes at least.

Give it the season. I’m not snooty enough to care about a laugh track. The acting will never win awards, but the chemistry between the stars and the top notch storytelling have me hooked

Only bad TV shows and Tennessee football do that to me.

Give it the season. I’m not snooty enough to care about a laugh track. The acting will never win awards, but the chemistry between the stars and the top notch storytelling have me hooked

The chemistry between Sam Elliot and Barry Corbin is the best thing about the show IMO.

The chemistry between Sam Elliot and Barry Corbin is the best thing about the show IMO.

It's not just their comedy connection. There is real chemistry with Elliot, Masterson and Kutcher. You know even though it's never expressed how much Elliot cares about his boys. You know his boys fear, admire and love their dad (all at the same time).

Just finished this season, wow.

So i guess that's how they get rid of Masterson? Surely he/his character can't be gone that easy though can he?

what a scene with Colt and Beau at the end. The Masterson bit seems weird though

He doesn't seem like a guy who would just disappear like that that easily. Is Dax taking over his role or is he going to be a whole new character?

Oh and yeah the Beau/Colt scene was deep.

He doesn't seem like a guy who would just disappear like that that easily. Is Dax taking over his role or is he going to be a whole new character?

Oh and yeah the Beau/Colt scene was deep.

the whole way he “leaves” seems like it’s not over. It’s just weird and messes with how the whole series has been thus far

VN Store

Back