The Putrid SEC Basketball Thread

This thread has turned into the group of smart kids telling the slow kid to STFU because he's embarrassing himself.

Reactions: 1 person
The fact that the SEC network is treating the Arkansas vs UK game like it's the game of the century makes this thread title completely accurate.

Well Arky has been one of the better games the last few years. They've even had 3 straight wins vs us. They are ranked, and the best chance for beating us until the tourney. It's a big game.

Well Arky has been one of the better games the last few years. They've even had 3 straight wins vs us. They are ranked, and the best chance for beating us until the tourney. It's a big game.

TN beat Ark. Ark has played 1 ranked team all year (#20 Iowa St.) and they lost by 18. KY wins easily by 10+
Line is KY -14.5

Just think if they had not upset Georgia and LSU.

yep..Mason being out really hurt them tonight..his Dad, former Knick Anthony Mason, died last week. I think that with him, Bowers and Harrell, Pearl had better players than DT did this year and didn't get much out of them

Right, because he's on the floor, failing to play defense, block out or switch on screens.

All UT and opposing fans like to scream "OHHHHHH it's ALLLLL recruiting. Cals a mediocre coach, he just gets good players."

So apparently now, if these players who've learned to win 27 straight, decide to have a brain fart and lose, it's on him again?

Make up your friggin minds people.

Where is all the support now? Last night was on Cal, his team should be running, gunning, and pressing to use their supeior athletic abilities, but they didn't they let Wisconsin dictate the tempo, and then tried to beat them at their own game.

Cal, the offensive Guru that he is couldn't generate enough points down the stretch. Even with one of the most talented teams ever assembled Cal couldn't win it all!

I hate to tell y'all, but I told y'all this weeks ago, and I was widely critized for my unpopular opinion!

Last edited:
Point was this team is likely not undefeated, if they're playing in another P5 conference. Play a combo of UVA, UNC, Duke, UofL and ND 4-8 times and the season is likely different.

Probably not, they were so poorly coached on offense that had they been in any other conference except the Pac12 or SEC they have a loss or two.

Since the putrid Kentucky Wildcats failed to even make it to the Championship game who do you all hope wins tonight?

Since the putrid Kentucky Wildcats failed to even make it to the Championship game who do you all hope wins tonight?

If I had to look at objectively, pretending I was just a random fan of a totally unbiased school....I'd say Wisc. Id like seeing a team without a ton of tradition beat Duke. But as a UK fan I'd cheer Wisc. anyway. They beat us, good coach, awesome players, and it's freaking Duke. I'd cheer for almost anyone over Duke, probably even North Carolina...and dare I say Louisville.

VN Store

Back