The Problems with Trans-ideology

Pretty much same Joe. Im getting old though brother and never have benched 300lbs but made it damn close when i was younger. I didnt have all the detailed workouts or nutrition they have today though (or the internet to learn these things lol i am 46yo) my son is the exact same skeleton as mine and is 5ft11 amd 175lbs...with the nutrition and a great gym. I have video of him in my phone pushing 315 x 3 reps and be brings the bar to a dead stop on his chest each rep. lmao. I was never that strong and will never be. I dont even attempt to get under anything heavier than 225 anymore and thats rare right now. My labrums/rotator cuffs in both shoulders have scar tissue from too many years laying brick/block all day. It hurts pretty good for a couple days when i lift heavier like that. It sucks getting old brother. I can still put on muscle.ok (when i work for it instead of being lazy like now) but my ligaments/tendons in my shoulders and knees are bout worn out from a.couple.decades of construction work before i became a Superintendent. Hope.you were kinder to your bag of bones bud.
I completely understand, I'll be 49 this year if I make it to June. Gonna start laying off anything heavy, and just focus on staying toned. I'm not getting any prizes for anything, so it's definitely not worth hurting myself!

I completely understand, I'll be 49 this year if I make it to June. Gonna start laying off anything heavy, and just focus on staying toned. I'm not getting any prizes for anything, so it's definitely not worth hurting myself!

I remembered we were bout the same age bud. Youre a good man Joe. Hope all your girls are doing great man and that God blesses yall beyond measure. Haven't seen you around in a while brother but I admittedly dont venture much out of the PF except for keeping an eye on the Recruiting Forum from time to time. Its good to see you again.

Guarantee it was better than yours, had a few D-1 players on my team. We are talking about the first time someone lifts weights in their lives, they are not walking in and benching 180...
Seen it. Extremely uncommon. Most first time benchers have to get accustomed to pushing a load from a horizontal position.

Just to be clear you believe the problem is the functional penis, instead of the dysfunctional brain in trans people?
I don't believe the question is functional but, hey, you gotta push your agenda anyway you can. I understand.

I don't believe the question is functional but, hey, you gotta push your agenda anyway you can. I understand.

So you don’t intend to answer? It seems simple enough. Is the problem a trans person has with their mind or their body? If the body is functional, it seems difficult to proclaim that’s the problem. Which leaves us with only one other option, the mind.

Therefore it’s a mental disorder.

Last edited:
Yes as most here know its a well known mental disorder known as gender dysphoria.

Facts be damned though!! Don't want to hurt anyones feelings. Better to let them shoot up schools and let the leftist degenerates in the MSM and government try and force the delusions of the very, very few on 330 million Americans and the rest of the world if they can.

Reactions: Behr
Yes as most here know its a well known mental disorder known as gender dysphoria.

Facts be damned though!! Don't want to hurt anyones feelings. Better to let them shoot up schools and whatnot.

In before "It's only a mental disorder if it causes distress!"....to which the obvious retort is the insane suicide rates, depression rates, anxiety rates, etc experienced by the trans population. Along with the large overlaps between trans and other mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, bipolar, psychosis, and although "mental illnesses" isn't the most PC way to describe it, autism.

But hey, I'm sure none of that "causes distress".

In before "It's only a mental disorder if it causes distress!"....to which the obvious retort is the insane suicide rates, depression rates, anxiety rates, etc experienced by the trans population. Along with the large overlaps between trans and other mental illnesses such as schizophrenia, bipolar, psychosis, and although "mental illnesses" isn't the most PC way to describe it, autism.

But hey, I'm sure none of that "causes distress".
I'm certain receiving puberty blockers as a child has a pretty awful effect on a person's mind and body as well. But like you said, no distress.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back